MMOs have been pretty crappy the last few years. I was really looking forward to Bless Online just to see it flop on its face. Gave GW2 a shot and I was unexpectedly surprised how much fun GW2 is. It was nice to bump into Seriphen, Capt Moroni and Jeren in WvW last night.... like old times! 

So seeing if there any other "bless refugees" out there coming back to GW2? 

Really hoping this second coming for me lasts longer than a week. I did buy HoT and PoF expansions.

On 5/31/2018 at 8:24 AM, Kozak said:

MMOs have been pretty crappy the last few years. I was really looking forward to Bless Online just to see it flop on its face. Gave GW2 a shot and I was unexpectedly surprised how much fun GW2 is. It was nice to bump into Seriphen, Capt Moroni and Jeren in WvW last night.... like old times! 

So seeing if there any other "bless refugees" out there coming back to GW2? 

Really hoping this second coming for me lasts longer than a week. I did buy HoT and PoF expansions.

Kozak, good to have you back around these parts!

As you may have noticed, the MoB guild isn't as active as it once was. However, there are still a core group that play/log in regularly. The new expansion content is good, especially Path of Fire. Raids are an interesting addition to the end game. We were starting our group composition, unfortunately, we never gained the traction for a consistent 10 man group. If you're interested, let me know, I'd personally like to get back into raiding more often with a core group of people, PUGs Raid groups are brutal in this game. 

Hey guys it is Joseph aka IgnisDraconis. I'm trying to get back into GW2 but it seems with me working graveyard it is hard to be on when everyone else is. I miss my MoB Fam and the fun we all had. Hopefully we can all get together sometime and just hang..... :)