Shrimpiclese

Anyone Playing Legion That Doesn't Have A Home?

Dungeoneering INC has taken up the unofficial banner of the home for the MoB WoW players. We have an active guild over there with an entirely LDS player base. We'd love to have you come play with us. We are over on Hyjal Horde side and have been having a lot of fun in Legion.

We have an active raid team that got the Ahead of the Curve: Xavius Achievement and is currently 5 bosses deep into WoW's new raid, The Nighthold.

So if you're looking for a guild with a fun atmosphere, like minded and valued people, and a friendly and helpful environment let's get together and play some WoW!

Just want to add that I've been playing with Dungeoneering INC throughout Legion.  They're a great group, and it's been a lot of fun raiding with them.  Highly recommend joining as well- having a good active group again helped me enjoy WoW again even more than Legion itself did.

I too have been playing with Dungeoneering INC they are a great to play with, we just finished Normal Nighthold and are starting in on Heroic Nighthold. I've not been very into raiding since wrath but have come to have a blast with DI raiding and other group content.

FYI:

Dungeoneering INC has moved to Aerie Peak, Alliance side, we are part of the Convert To Raid (CTR) :) family of guilds, they are family friendly and we are able to have our raid group within the guild. so far it has been awesome.

I forgot to post the news here, but no time like the present :D 

Hmmm...a buddy of mine is trying to convince me to come back and play WoW.  I downloaded the game again and played a low level toon to see who was around in either Veknilash or Kaelthas.  I was shocked to see that no only is my tabard grey (no design)...but I saw no one from the old Latter Deis Sanctus guild.  So...where did everyone go?  And Shrimp - you all still in Hyjal?  Last time I played was the Deathwing expansion.  I left from there but I do have a leveled mage at 85.  Don't mind relearning everything but I will have to transfer him (and probably any other high level toon I have in Kael'thas) to wherever the MoB affliated Horde guild is.  My buddy play alliance so my Veknilash group of toons will go there.  Have not made any final decision yet....but if what my buddy said is correct about this expansion, it may make me decide to split my gaming time between WoW & GW2.

Hey Xel,

You actually missed us. Dungeoneering INC disbanded after some major burnout. Some are playing on Hyjal, some are on Aerie Peak Alliance side. Several of us are just in GW2