Eldryth

Final Fantasy Xiv: Stormblood (Coming Early Summer 2017)

Yes, but not active right now.  Not sure if Eldryth is or not.  I think he might have switched servers.  Not sure when I'll be back.  I haven't even completed much of the Heavensward content yet, so the new expansion isn't really a big draw for me at this point.  I'm sure I'll be back at some point, but not on my radar right now.

Just resubbed a couple days ago to try and level some more jobs before Stormblood releases in just over two weeks.  There's a lot of info out on all of them from a preview event that just dropped NDA today.  Really not sure what to main at this point- both of the new jobs sound great in action, but so do the revisions to a lot of other jobs.  Here's links to info on the changes:

https://gamerescape.com/2017/05/31/hands-on-with-final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood/

http://massivelyop.com/2017/05/31/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-preview-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-expansion/

Yes, I changed servers, but there's cross server grouping now, so if you want to do anything just let me know when.  I'm mostly grinding in Palace of the Dead now- it's great for leveling up extremely quickly.

Eldryth, how would I add you to friends' list?  Is it possible to add cross-server friends?  What's your character name of the other server and which server?

So I changed servers to the Goblin server.  It was a free world transfer as it's a low population world.  Same datacenter as Balmung, so cross server parties should be possible when it is implemented.  The queues on Balming were getting rediculous.  It was normal to spend 2-3 hours in a qeueue.  When I spent 5 hours ina queue to play for 45 minutes, I was done.

I'm also on Balmung, IG name is Blodhgarm Uchiha. I'm with a really cool FC that I'm motivated to stick with, which is why I never left Balmung. Party finder is the way to go when playing with friends on other servers, hopefully they figure out the friending part with that. Always happy to play if anyone is interested.

I still play as well, though can't see myself going back to Balmung anytime soon.  If they ever implement cross server friends list though I'm definitely down to run some dungeons or trials.

IS anyone still/currently playing Stormblood? We have a core of 6ish over on Cactuar (Aether) and are working to put a static together to do Savage content on Monday/Tuesday evenings. Anyone interested? We're in need of DPS