Shrimpiclese

What's The Activity Level Like?

With a new content release I was curious what the overall activity level is like in the guild these days? Guild Wars 2 is my favorite game to spend time in (though I am in a WoW guild with friends revving up for Legion) and I was hoping to maybe spend some time with MoB people doing stuff.

Hi, I am trying to get an invite with the GW2 MoB guild.  I currently play every so often with another member, he is in my sons mission field!  Please don't ask how he was introduced to me :wink:

Unfortunately I will not be available to play for a week or two, otherwise we can perhaps set up a time.

Best regards

Sleuth

Hi, I am trying to get an invite with the GW2 MoB guild.  I currently play every so often with another member, he is in my sons mission field!  Please don't ask how he was introduced to me :wink:

Unfortunately I will not be available to play for a week or two, otherwise we can perhaps set up a time.

Best regards

Sleuth

Sorry life got a little crazy for me... i will have it within the hour. 

Hi thanks for the invite.

I have accepted it, look forward to helping out.  If you need anything please let me know.

Best regards

Sleuth

Edited by Sleuth

Seems like the interest in the game has died down a bunch. I know the main reason I don't play much anymore is a bit more personal (taking care of wife and kid, which kind of limits ALL gaming time), yet without that I'm not sure I'd be playing much anyway due to how much the expansion segregated the playerbase. It feels like that sort of fractured the community a bunch, just in the simple fact that any pay wall can do that to an online game.

I currently play most Fridays with another LDS player.  He is from where my son is currently serving a mission.  I know the feeling about limits on "me" time, it does get "interesting".

Currently I find GW2 to be one of the best Free 2 Play games out there.  Especially as it isn't Pay to Win type of Free 2 Play.

Sleuth,

Welcome to the group. My name is Trav. I'm currently playing just about every day. Please feel free to hit me up any time for help/questions/tag along etc. I'm always glad to drop what I'm doing to help out. BTW, most of my toons have the name "Lynx" in them.

See you in game.

Trav

Hi Travis,

Everything being equal I should be playing with this Friday with the other LDS member.

Will see what is happening.

Have you heard of Discord?  We will be testing out on Friday, previously we were Skyping.

Best regards

Sleuth

Hi Sleuth,

We are currently using Discord. The details are on the guild panel, in-game. Please contact one of us should you have a problem getting connected

Trav

And I can vouch for Trav.  He knows the game.  Feel free to shoot me a msg or something if you want to run around maps with your alts too if I am on.  Kinda hard nowadays but all this talk of raiding has gotten me excited to play again.