Anyone from the community actively playing World of Warcraft right now? Anyone who isn't playing currently who is planning to come back for Legion? Feel free to add Shrimpiclese#1848 . I'm the guildmaster of a primarily LDS guild of friends and family on Hyjal called Dungeoneering INC. We discussed transferring over to Saturday's Warriors, but that wasn't an expense that the majority of us were able/willing to incur. However, we're always looking for more like minded people to play with! (I suppose that's the beauty of x-realm grouping and such, right?)

Hope to hear from some folks.

Edited by Shrimpiclese

Cool. I'm inactive right now, but I will be back once the legion pre patch hits. How big is the guild? Is it horde? Our sponsored guild here is pretty dead, I'm hoping to find some folks to play legion with.

Cool. I'm inactive right now, but I will be back once the legion pre patch hits. How big is the guild? Is it horde? Our sponsored guild here is pretty dead, I'm hoping to find some folks to play legion with.

Our current roster (assuming everyone who says they're coming back to play) is about 17. Most of them are inactive due to the deadness that is WoD. If I'm being honest, I'd say we'll probably get about 12. We're hoping to get folks to come and play with us on Hyjal if possible, but not mandating it. We're looking to raid normals and heroics two nights a week and just have fun in a friendly environment.

I just re-subbed. I had been on a PVP server, but I'm wanting to start from scratch on PVE.

Where are the people? Horde or Alliance?

What is/are the guild name(s) and who can I contact once I've created my character(s) for guild invites?

Thanky>

Well I'll give it a chance then over on hyjal. I probably won't raid much outside of lfr and an occasional normal. I play lots of random bgs and skirmishes. I do lots of old content farming for gold and transmog and mounts. I was hoping to get on an rp server, but I mostly just want people to be around.

Just got back from the Warcraft Movie.  Now I feel compelled to get back on and play!  Brilliant Marketing tactic!  I may download and play for a bit and see how it goes.

I'm in beta- haven't played it too much yet, but Legion's great so far- really love that they made questing more difficult again.  I was on the fence since I've also been enjoying FFXIV, but after the interviews today I'm definitely going to be playing in Legion (specifically, the confirmation that there will be many patches, including new dungeons and at least two more raid tiers).  Probably would have come back anyways once I see the movie this weekend.  Recently I've been playing alone on Stormrage (Alliance), but I could switch servers if our schedules match (I can usually be on, but I can only be certain I can make it if it's after 9 PM EST, and definitely not on Wednesdays like most raid groups I tend to see).  Haven't even decided on a class- like healing the best, but with the class story focus, most of my favorites don't even have that role.

Are you planning to do Mythic+ dungeons as well (the 5-mans that get more challenging with repeated clears)?  I'm very interested in those.

I'm in beta- haven't played it too much yet, but Legion's great so far- really love that they made questing more difficult again.  I was on the fence since I've also been enjoying FFXIV, but after the interviews today I'm definitely going to be playing in Legion (specifically, the confirmation that there will be many patches, including new dungeons and at least two more raid tiers).  Probably would have come back anyways once I see the movie this weekend.  Recently I've been playing alone on Stormrage (Alliance), but I could switch servers if our schedules match (I can usually be on, but I can only be certain I can make it if it's after 9 PM EST, and definitely not on Wednesdays like most raid groups I tend to see).  Haven't even decided on a class- like healing the best, but with the class story focus, most of my favorites don't even have that role.

Are you planning to do Mythic+ dungeons as well (the 5-mans that get more challenging with repeated clears)?  I'm very interested in those.

Good to hear that your liking the Legion Beta so far. 

my only level 100 is on Dragonblight.other than that I've got them scattered around all sorts of servers.  Kaelthas or Icecrown etc... 

I'm on MST so I'm 2 hours earlier than you.  But I'm on usualy around 8:30 to 9:00 MST so 10:30 - 11:00 EST

I tend to play late.  12:30 - 1:30 if I can handle being tired the next day.

I would love to do Mythics.  I must have left WoD before they implemented that.  I primarily like tanking.  Druid / pally.  I may try out Warrior this go around for tanking. 

I'll jump on Stormrage and start a character there. 

my Bnet account is: Getrag#1213  add me. 

Sorry folks! Just had a baby around here, and then my wife had to go in for emergency gallbladder removal a week later. As such I've not been keeping as much of an eye on the forums as I should have been.

The guild I'm running, with a bunch of rl friends and family members, is on Hyjal-Horde side and is called Dungeoneering INC. Feel free to add Shrimpiclese#1848 and message me for an invite if you decide to come over. Or just add me and we can do whatever.  Again, I apologize for the lack of response! Things just got out of control around here really quick with medical stuff, but I'm back now.

The guild has been doing some mythic dungeons, has been working hard to get people leveled up and will be raiding on Tues/Thurs from 8:15 to 10:15 mountain time when Legion drops.

Sorry folks! Just had a baby around here, and then my wife had to go in for emergency gallbladder removal a week later. As such I've not been keeping as much of an eye on the forums as I should have been.

The guild I'm running, with a bunch of rl friends and family members, is on Hyjal-Horde side and is called Dungeoneering INC. Feel free to add Shrimpiclese#1848 and message me for an invite if you decide to come over. Or just add me and we can do whatever.  Again, I apologize for the lack of response! Things just got out of control around here really quick with medical stuff, but I'm back now.

The guild has been doing some mythic dungeons, has been working hard to get people leveled up and will be raiding on Tues/Thurs from 8:15 to 10:15 mountain time when Legion drops.

Shrimp, I just got your Bnet invite.  I'll take a look and see if I have any toons on Hyjal. 

I paid for 1 month to see if I could get back into WoW.  We'll see if I get hooked :)

Cool, ANYONE is welcome in the Hyjal guild. We're going to be raiding on Tuesday and thursday nights and are currently approaching things from a "we're here to have fun while killing bosses" level. As long as your intent is to learn and improve, you're welcome to come and raid with us. :)

Edited by Shrimpiclese

I think I'll probably join you- don't really like the Horde from a story standpoint (especially given Legion developments), but it would be worth it for a good guild to play and raid with (been looking for a while).

As for class, I think I've got it down to two choices.  If I decide to keep healing, I'll be a Shaman (probably transfer Aitrumn from Kael'thas- sorry Saturday's Warriors, but I'd be glad to use cross-realm play if you add my Battletag, just send me a message on this site so I don't overlook it and delete it with the spam requests).  But I'll also be trying out tanking and melee dps in beta and in the very similar SWTOR for it's new event- if I finally manage to get into one of those roles, and there's demand for it in your guild, I'll play a Demon Hunter.

I think I'll probably join you- don't really like the Horde from a story standpoint (especially given Legion developments), but it would be worth it for a good guild to play and raid with (been looking for a while).

As for class, I think I've got it down to two choices.  If I decide to keep healing, I'll be a Shaman (probably transfer Aitrumn from Kael'thas- sorry Saturday's Warriors, but I'd be glad to use cross-realm play if you add my Battletag, just send me a message on this site so I don't overlook it and delete it with the spam requests).  But I'll also be trying out tanking and melee dps in beta and in the very similar SWTOR for it's new event- if I finally manage to get into one of those roles, and there's demand for it in your guild, I'll play a Demon Hunter.

Haha, that's certainly a matter of taste for sure. I most certainly prefer the story stuff in Horde as a whole. But I understand preferences. We're raiding, that won't change. However we're bringing in several brand new and inexperienced raiders. So I won't promise "top tier" progression. We're going to be progressing through normals with a goal to do heroics, but the focus will be teaching/learning/friendship/family, etc. 

In terms of any help I can be with your choice making. Tank wise there's no demand. Two of our three most consistent players are tank mains. (myself one.) We're two of those players who will be among the last to not play... so no real need there. In terms of the rest of the roles, they're currently in flux as people filter in and announce if they're playing or not. The hype train for Legion is real, and we keep getting people who show up and say "yes, I'm in!" and a few who have changed to "yeah, changed my mind... i'm not playing."

Historically speaking, DI is pretty tank/healer heavy. I believe, as a of right now we're at 2 tank mains, 3 healer mains and a flexs healer. However I know a few of our usual members aren't planning to raid with us in Legion. Our decision to bring in some more inexperienced raiders this expansion has led some folks to seek a faster paced progression environment. I know that some of the people considering leaving for faster teams are heals. So besides the two tanks...nothing is really set in stone yet. 

Cross realm raiding is fine, simply because we want the bodies. We'd love people to be in the guild on Hyjal, just for the sense of identity and what not. However it is a financial burden and we're not demanding anyone do it :) I BELIEVE you're added on my battle tag list. 

Edited by Shrimpiclese

Casual progression is fine. What you're describing sounds just like our old Alliance guild back in ICC- that was easily the best time I've spent in WoW so far.

Well, that does push me away from DH, so I'll probably main Shaman. Probably for the best- I do like the Illidari because of the story, but don't care for their role in combat. I can always make an alt to do the class story, anyway. Will probably main a Shaman then. Might reactivate and send him over soon, to meet the guild, gear up, and maybe take on Challenge Modes before the cutoff.

And I appreciate the invitation to do Cross Realm raiding instead, but I'd rather actually be in the guild I'm raiding with, so I'll transfer anyway. After all, can't really invite others to more impromptu stuff like dungeons if I'm not in guild chat!  Besides, I pay for my sub with in-game gold, so I can afford to use what I save from that on a transfer.

Edited by Eldryth

We're still looking for people for Legion! We're over on Hyjal-Horde side. Looking primarily for DPS at this point for the raid team, but everyone is of course welcome to come and join the guild and have folks to play/socialize with. Just add Shrimpiclese#1848 , Gazelem#1412 or Scather#1218 and let us know you're from MoB looking for entry to the guild

Once the Pre-Event launches we (the Dungeoneering INC guild) will be setting up guild events to do the opening Broken Shore sequence, as well as Demonic Invasions. Demonic Invasions have special gear sets attached to them, so hitting them hard to get those rewards will be good. Also, for anyone undergeared the invasion gives pretty decent ilvl stuff to use to level in the expansion. We'll probably look to run 3 organized guild runs a week, though many folks will be on every night to group up with.

I look forward to seeing you all in game, and I especially look forward to storming the Broken Isles with you all in Legion!

The Demon Invasions I'm looking forward to, I didn't run them on beta or PTR so that's new to me. The Broken Shore, on the other hand... It was cool the first time, but after running it for every character I wanted to try in beta, it got old fast. Especially since the npcs can do it for you, and the length barely changes based on player involvement. It's the one and only thing that's disappointed me so far. I'll still try to join you guys though- I need to do it once anyways to unlock Legion, and the cutscene at least will be new.

I'm not really active now since I don't have much reason or interest to keep playing WoD- I just log in daily to do Garrison stuff for gold. I'll start playing more with invasions, and will be very active once Legion launches. Don't really play much beta either- it's a huge improvement, but I don't like getting too far on a character that will be wiped.

Sent a friend request to you, Shrimp. Brocksley#1856. Trying to decide if I want to spend the $$ and transfer my main, or just use the free legion boost to make a new one. I'd hate abandoning my character that I've played for so long, but I hate the idea of $25 to transfer it even more. 

Also, I find it interesting how Eldryth doesn't like Horde stories. I am the exact opposite, I cannot stand the Alliance! I have tried so hard, but they are so boringly one dimensional. No interesting characters at all. I have a lot of alliance friends, but I just can't stand alliance!

Sent a friend request to you, Shrimp. Brocksley#1856. Trying to decide if I want to spend the $$ and transfer my main, or just use the free legion boost to make a new one. I'd hate abandoning my character that I've played for so long, but I hate the idea of $25 to transfer it even more. 

Also, I find it interesting how Eldryth doesn't like Horde stories. I am the exact opposite, I cannot stand the Alliance! I have tried so hard, but they are so boringly one dimensional. No interesting characters at all. I have a lot of alliance friends, but I just can't stand alliance!

I believe I accepted right as I logged out last evening. Whichever way works Brock. I understand both mentalities.

I'm with you Brock, I love the Horde story(minus Garrosh)