Sign in to follow this  
Nikkala

Hearthstone Cartoon

So I recently found this cartoon about Hearthstone that is pretty funny.  In order to "get" all of the inside humor, here are a few details about Hearthstone:

*  Both Hunter and Shaman are famous for playing "face," or aggro decks, where you ignore other minions on the board and go for your opponent's face instead

*  Leper Gnome is a popular turn 1 play for that kind of deck

*  Sir Finley Mrrrrgletron allows you to change your hero power

*  The "Sorry" emote was recently replaced by the "Wow" emote

Enjoy!

Thrall vs. Rexxar

So I recently found this cartoon about Hearthstone that is pretty funny.  In order to "get" all of the inside humor, here are a few details about Hearthstone:

*  Both Hunter and Shaman are famous for playing "face," or aggro decks, where you ignore other minions on the board and go for your opponent's face instead

*  Leper Gnome is a popular turn 1 play for that kind of deck

*  Sir Finley Mrrrrgletron allows you to change your hero power

*  The "Sorry" emote was recently replaced by the "Wow" emote

Enjoy!

Thrall vs. Rexxar

HAHA! that was really funny.  1:02 is the best when thrall goes around poking the ground as he's bored waiting for Rexar to take his turn lol

At one time it was the people with every great Legendary card in their decks that made me want to stop playing.  Now...it's the ridiculous number of people who sit there and do absolutely nothing until their time is almost up EVERY.SINGLE.TURN.