Kibovai

Hello All...

Hello everyone.  My name is Joshua.  I'm not a member of the Church at the moment, but am very interested in it (in fact I do have testimony, a non-member testimony of the Book of Mormon, which I can and will share later), but would like to say that I am interested if possible in joining your guild in SWTOR on the shadowlands server, with my main toon on Shadowlands, being obviously Kibovai (my Sith Warrior, and oldest character on swtor - had him since about May 2015, the date when I first played the game).   I'm glad to be part of this community now, and hope to make good friends on here.  Thank you all and God bless always...

Hi Kibovai, Welcome to the community!

I am playing SWTOR sometimes, and can send you an invite to the guild on Shadowlands.  I'll keep an eye out for you.  It'll likely be from my bounty hunter, Viter.

Cheers!

I'm a level 41 currently on Voss - I tend to skip sidequests alot that is why I'm a low level on voss already. And I hope to possibly join the Church as well someday.  I have other toons on Shadowlands, but they mostly inspired a bit but characters from the 7 star wars films.

Edited by Kibovai

Nice.  I am on holiday all this week, and the Internet here is too slow to play SWTOR, so I probably won't be able to invite you until next week.

Glad to hear you have an interest in joining the church.  Feel free to ask any questions you might have about the gospel or the church as well.

Cheers!

Gicker

I will be certain to do that...My warrior Kibovai is on his starship because went to fleet I think to check mail, then realized that I don't have enough credits to get him back to Voss so stuck on imperial fleet...But yes I hope to see you and others here on the Shadowlands someday soon (at least you can see what his face looks haha)

Edited by Kibovai

Sorry for the long delay in giving a welcome!

Welcome.  I don't play SWTOR preferring to play the "dark side" - Trek.

If you have any questions etc, I will also be glad to try and help out.

Best regards

Sleuth