Sign in to follow this  
Eldryth

Hearthstone: New Free Hero- Lady Liadrin

A new hero was released today without warning- Lady Liadrin, an alternate Paladin!  She's part of a new cross-promotion with World of Warcraft, but you don't have to spend any money to get her- it's doable even in the free Starter Edition.  All you have to do is level a character to 20 in WoW.  This doesn't take long, however, it's not retroactive past last Friday so old characters don't count.

If you end up enjoying WoW, I've been playing Alliance on the Stormrage server (often leveling alts for Legion), so feel free to join me there!  I know we also have a Horde guild on Kael'thas, and we had an Alliance guild on Vek'nilash, although I don't believe there's many people still there (apart from the guild, I switched servers because Vek isn't too active overall).  Warlords of Draenor probably has the worst max-level content of any expansion, but Legion looks to be a complete turnaround.  If you preorder the expansion, you even get a free boost to level 100 for one character.

Liadrin was actually leaked a while ago alongside two other heroes, so it's likely they'll be real as well.  The others are Maiev Shadowsong (a Night Elf female Rogue) and Tyrande Whisperwind (Night Elf female Priest, and Malfurion(Druid hero)'s wife).  Both are major characters in the upcoming Legion expansion, however, so it's speculated that at least one of them (likely Maiev) will be a cross-buy promotion for it.  This is unconfirmed, however.