Sign in to follow this  
Striker

From The Desk Of Striker!

Hey folks,

As many of you are aware, I have been traveling a great deal over the past month and a half.  I want to apologize for not being around as much as needed.  Unfortunately I will be away until next Monday again.  I have promoted 3 more officers to be able to ensure the guild hall progression is going smoothly.  All top tier officers now have the ability to perform all of the necessary actions within the guild.   If there are any issues or concerns please see anyone of the officers.  We will also be looking, in the near future, to have more events and better coordination.  In order for this to occur, it is essential that we spend the foreseeable future promoting the usage of our voice server during ALL game play, particularly the officers. Officers/Leaders are now expected to be on mumble when gaming... even if in "stealth mode".  If you are NOT already on mumble, or you have not been using it recently, now is the time to start.  If you feel that you are not grouping with people, log in to mumble, you will be amazed the help you get!  

It is time to become more unified as a group... and voice server interaction is the key to developing a vibrant and effective guild, not to mention having an enjoyable raiding group.  

Sounds good.  I don't have much gaming time these days, and I bounce between GW2 and SWTOR, but I will make sure to log into mumble going forward, even if I just have to be in stealth mode.