Sign in to follow this  
Kevkelsar

Claiming The Mob Guild Hall

We will be going to claim our Guild Hall on Tuesday, October 27th starting at 8:00 PM.  Please feel free to join us if you'd like to participate.  Also, please donate gold to the guild bank to help fund the 100 gold cost.  At the time of this post, we have about 63 gold saved up.

I will have to double check, but I may be the only current officer with privileges to activate this. If that's the case, then it will have to start when I can get on,8:00 PM Pacific.

Worst case, only Guild Leaders can activate the Guild Hall capture and we do nothing but wait for one of them to be available, which may be another week or two.

Scratch that, no claiming the Guild Hall on Tuesday.  Only the top rank (Guild Leaders) have the ability to claim Guild Halls.  We will have to wait until Jerron and/or Striker are back or one of them gets online briefly to change Rank permissions so I would be able to claim Guild Halls.  Sorry for the confusion, I should have checked my permissions before planning something.

The plan is to acquire the Gilded Hollow.  Once this is done we will need master decorators and designers.  In order to maintain an organized chaos, we will try to have a select few in charge of the design process.  Is there anyone who is interested in this responsibility?