Rayan Rivenhart

Skyforge

Haven't played this, but with Open Beta in Early Access (bit of an oxymoron, but doesn't matter), I've been reading up on it.  Haven't tried it yet, but what I read sounds interesting enough that I'm strongly considering grabbing the $20 founders pack.  In particular, the Ascension Atlas sounds like a great system- it's skill based rather than level based, which is possibly what I've missed most from Star Wars Galaxies.  Will definitely try, in Open Beta if I don't grab the pack, and will give my opinion at some point.

I got into the later cbt.  I enjoyed the game quite a bit.  It is a lobby based game, so if you love open world stuff it is fairly limited in that regard.  The classes I tried were interesting and I like combat a lot.  I would suggest checking it out to anyone who is looking for something new.  I am not sure how long it will hold my interest, but I will be playing it once it launches for sure.

I'm installing it as we speak i like trying new things does anyone still play and if so is there a guild in the game that i can join i'm getting  a little board with STO and i want to try something a little different and every F2p site i go to they all say skyforge is the best one out there for 2015 so what is your guys opinion on skyforge please let me know 

I'm installing it as we speak i like trying new things does anyone still play and if so is there a guild in the game that i can join i'm getting  a little board with STO and i want to try something a little different and every F2p site i go to they all say skyforge is the best one out there for 2015 so what is your guys opinion on skyforge please let me know