Sign in to follow this  
Jacobo

New Horde Raid Co-Op

I've been working with Junataro-Ghostlands, GM of the Guild "The Fish and Bread Trick," to form an alliance for raiding.  They recently had 10 members available to start raiding as a guild, however, with the new flex raids, etc. he was willing to form an alliance with us for co-op raiding.  As a sign of goodwill I transferred one of my alts, Reyladron, to their guild.  They had no rogues on their raid team.  I raided with them last night for the first time and we downed Tectus and Twin Ogron, and also cleared the trash and attempted Ko'ragh.  They are an exceptional group of people and do not permit foul language to be used on their mumble server.  They have a website, http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com/homewhich you can go to and find out more information about them.  They currently raid on Sundays and Mondays from 7pm-10pm server time.  Last night we ended at 9:30 server, so they're pretty flexible.

If you'd like to raid with them, message Junataro-Ghostlands and tell him you're a member of Saturdays Warriors and that Jacobo sent you.  Please do not message him if your toon is not currently in the Saturdays Warriors guild.  I've spent / am spending time to build this relationship with them to help the LDS guild.  If you have any questions, please message me here or in-game.

Cordially,

Jim

Edited by Jacobo

Sign in to follow this