LDSAFOL

Hello!

Hello! My name is Kim. I'm 34 and I love video games, anime, and Lego. I was in search of a community of other LDS people that had the same or similar interests as myself as I don't really know anyone that does. I play mostly RPGs, preference toward the Japanese RPGs like Final Fantasy, the Tales of Series, and etc. I have A Wii U, a PS3, a 3DS, a PS Vita, and will be looking to add the PS4 sometime in May or June.

I'm a Lego fanatic. AFOL in my handle stands for Adult Fan of Lego. I have my own humble amateur Lego blog where I post progress on my building. You can check it out at http://thebrickaholic.blogspot.com.

In church I serve as the RS Secretary in my family ward.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting all of you can finding some good people to talk games with. =)

Cool! I haven't tried Guild Wars 2 but I have a friend that used to play. My PC isn't up to par with gaming really unless you count indie RPG Maker games the the oldest of old games on Steam. In the future a gaming PC would be cool to have though I often hesitate just because console games used to be different than what you'd find on PC and worry after dumping that much money on a gaming PC, I won't find anything I like. But I always take recommendations.

Hello.  I'm into PC games as well, most notably World of Warcraft.  However, my eldest son is into anime.  He went to Japan a couple of years ago and was able to come home with quite a supply of books.  He's into all the TV shows he can find too.  Welcome to the community!

Cool! Thanks! If you guys aren't famililar with Crunchyroll, it's a subscription service that you an watch unlimited anime shows and read manga and stuff. You can stream it on your computer, tablet, PS3 / PS4, and Wii U. I'm not sure if it's available on Xbox yet.

Welcome LDSAFOL!  I've enjoyed some MMO games on the pc in the past, but time just hasn't allowed me to play this past year.  I will, however, mention that I'm also an AFOL!  I don't blog about it or talk about it much, but I enjoy sitting down for a Sunday afternoon build.  In fact, I've recently converted my nearly 17-year-old daughter to the same (am I really getting that old?!).  She has been loving the modulars, the Castle theme, and soon the Pirate theme.  I enjoy the fantasy themes like the Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, and Castle themes.  With Castle now retired, I'll likely give the Pirates a chance.  I've also enjoyed most of the Ideas sets and am really looking forward to the recently announced Wall-E set.  That said, my goal is to continue to build my stash and begin work on building a large MOC--likely in the fantasy realm of Middle Earth.  But that will have to wait until I finish school.