Ezrum_BJ

Latter Deis Sanctus New Management For Alliance Guild

The guild has been Dormant forever. So I am trying my hand at Management for Alliance Guild and now that they are Multi Realm Guilds.

The guild is low on members especially active ones. I encourage all alliance players new and old to support the alliance Guild and join up.

I have loaded the guild Bank 7 tabs with my personal supply to get the guild bank a boost. Please contribute to guild Bank.

I do not come to the website very often, but I will be managing the guild as I can.

All guild members will be limited for now on the amount that can be taken out and there is not guild repairs because funds are extremely low. Once the guild funds reach 20,000 gold Members will gain the ability to use guild funds to repair.

Realms Linked together are - Blade's Edge / Vek'nilash / Eonar

If you are playing on any of these three realms come join us! 

Edited by Ezrum_BJ

I was going to support this move, but found that my toon was gkicked this morning.

Not sure what game he's playing, but I'm out.

The only characters that were removed from the Guild were ones that were dormant for over 2 years. Since I am restarting this guild and did not know if any of those people that were gone for 2 plus years were ever coming back so I removed them from the guild and would gladly invite any back that wish to rejoin.

While I can empathize with the feeling of being gkicked after being a part of the community for a long time, I don't think Ezrum meant any offense by it.  Like he said, it was just general guild maintenance without knowing who most people are.

I hope to get back into WoW at some point, right now money is tight though so I am sticking to the free to play games like SWTOR and GW2.  I'll also likely be playing ESO when it goes Buy-to-Play.  I was really enjoying WoW though when I got back into it in the fall, and expect to be back again at some stage.

Cheers and all the best with the alliance guild revival.

For reference, it was my alliance alt, Missles, that's been active the last few days. Anyway, have new responsibilities on the Horde side, so no time to worry about it now.

Good luck with everything.

:doh: OH no! I am SOOOOOOO Sorry!!!! I have been setting up an addon that automates the promote, demote, and even remove from guild.This addon I feel will help me with guild maintenance. If someone goes dormant for too long then I can set it to demote them to inactive. I have been messing with the setting to get it all set right. I thought I had turned off the remove from guild feature (because you can). I must have Messed up big time! You have been so helpful! You helped me figure out how to get the guild transferred to me. I would love for you to come back to the guild and am sadden to see you removed me from your Battletag friends list. I am truly sorry. I only wish you would have messaged me personally and asked what happened, instead of posting here for all to see. I am sorry that you were offended over this clearly 100% stupid mistake I made. I don't know how many times I can say it for you to believe me.

:crying: I AM VERY VERY VERY SORRY!!!!   :crying:

Best apology ever, Ezrum!   I hope you can forgive him after that, Grrthump.

I wish you the best of luck with your revival of the guild.  I have fond memories of the time I spent in that guild.