ArgoAidan

Well Hello There

hello, I was a member of the mormon battalion in the first guild wars and I was a big part of the guild back then. I am not sure if this is the same guild that was in guild wars, but I just got a copy of guild wars 2 after being out of the game for a while and wanted to join  back with the mormon battalion, if I could get an invite that would be great. Im not fully sure how gw2 works it seems to have set worlds and what not, if i could get the information for the guild as well that would be great. 

-Matt

(Argo Aidan)

(shing jea Guard)(in the original guild wars)

hello, I was a member of the mormon battalion in the first guild wars and I was a big part of the guild back then. I am not sure if this is the same guild that was in guild wars, but I just got a copy of guild wars 2 after being out of the game for a while and wanted to join  back with the mormon battalion, if I could get an invite that would be great. Im not fully sure how gw2 works it seems to have set worlds and what not, if i could get the information for the guild as well that would be great. 

-Matt

(Argo Aidan)

(shing jea Guard)(in the original guild wars)

Your name sounds familiar...welcome back!