Sign in to follow this  
Grrthump

For Those Who Recently Unsubbed

As long as your toons are still in the guild, you may create free to play characters starting in 6.1 and have them join the guild, a feature that has been unavailable to players until now. You also can use your regular account, not needing to create a separate account. This means that you can use any toon that you had before that has not reached past level 20.

For those that like to PVP, the game allows you to play WSG, AB, EotS, and AV at level 20 now.

If you just miss chatting with other members, this is a great way to get reconnected.

Hope to see you back in game when 6.1 comes out.

Grr...

By the way, this patch is now live, and yes, the free-trial status works (characters above lvl 20 are locked, so you have to use/create one below that level).

Apparently one of the few perks that unsubbed accounts have over stand-alone starter accounts is the ability to join a guild that one of there account characters is currently a member of. Do I still have to be online to accept guild invites, or no?

And I've heard that Blizzard has been "considering" having alternative methods of paying for a subscription (think EVE Online's PLEX system). May I request that if such a thing gets added to the game that it be loudly proclaimed on these forums? ;)

If they are horde, they have been.  Anyone who has not logged in for over a year has gotten g/ kicked.  It's nothing personal, I just want to keep the guild members current.