Sign in to follow this  
maladroit

Any Alliance Players?

My understanding is that the Alliance side of the guild is dead on Vek; does anyone who visits this board play a main on alliance? I would like to get to know some of you, and I'm not totally against playing horde-side since that's where the action is, but I'm really struggling with the idea of having a horde garrison over an alliance one. The alliance one looks so cool, and I'm just not fond of orc architecture. Thanks!

The alliance garrison is hands down the best. It isn't even comparable to the terrible horde one. The horde guild is crazy active, though. There are still a few alliance players on Vek, some just aren't in the LDS guild. I am battle net ID friends with a few and I see them pop on still. 

Been thinking about getting WoD to get the free 90.  I am also curious who is still out there playing Alliance.  Has anyone found a critical mass of players or a guild they like on any server?  I've been goofing around on Lightbringer on my son's account.  Seems like a good server, but haven't found a guild I like yet.  Anyone else have any luck?

I have found a decent guild on doom hammer. My friend and his wife got me invited. It's a mostly Christian guild a few lds people. It's a pretty big guild and they have many different raiding options. They also have a lot of really casual players too. I switch between horde and alliance all the time. My hunter is Brocksley.

I also recently leveled my Alliance hunter to 100.  I play on Llane, mainly because my bro-in-law plays there and he's the one that got me into WoW almost a decade ago.  It's a casual guild with mostly co-workers at his place of employment.  My RealID is Jacobo#1590 if you want to add me.  The guild Brock mentioned on Doom hammer sounds cool.