Eldryth

Warlords Is Amazing

So, despite being burned out to the point where I didn't think I'd end up ever going back to WoW, I bought Warlords on day 1 thanks to Blizzcon hype.  And honestly, I'm very glad I did!  Somehow, it managed to recapture the great feeling from when I first started with MMO's- can't even explain why.  I can say I love the new system of rare spawns, garrisons are perfect, and the new dungeons are by far the best yet.  So in the end, it looks like I will be sticking with WoW once more!

It recaptured the new mmo feel for me too. I am finding myself exploring and reading all the quests and really investing time into the RPG elements. The immersion in draenor is incredible. It sucks you right in from the second you rush the dark portal.

Agreed!

Eldryth I felt exactly the same.  I took 3 years off of WoW and came back to this.  And I'm so glad I did.  

Loving WoD also.  I keep trying to put it into words as to why WoW keeps sucking me in... I keep trying so many other MMO's and none of them have generated that awesome feeling like I had growing up in WoW.  

There has been lots of activity also, I hope it stays that way.

I also find myself really enjoying the game, and I love the story.  I also have been on a 3 year break from wow, but wow was before MOB and so I find myself on a different server and alliance.  I am still having a great time.

Bronzebeard alliance