Amulek

Guild Wars 2 Guild . . . Dying?

I've tried to get back into it multiple times.  Decided to roll a new character, and it seems to have worked... enjoying GW2 immensely... and yes, definitely look forward to the expansion though I don't think there's a release date as of yet, is there?

While I play mainly STO - I also have an account with GW2 (& Neverwinter.)  Unfortunately, I also suffer from the "Help" Call.  never sure if it is 5 mins or 5 hours!  Time is always an issue, and there never is enough hours to do everything!

Two questions.

The first one is - would you accept a player from Europe?  I know Guild actions etc will be difficult, but it might work!

The second is do you have any activity rules?

I certainly would love to play with players of a similar mindset to mine.

Best regards
Sleuth

While I play mainly STO - I also have an account with GW2 (& Neverwinter.)  Unfortunately, I also suffer from the "Help" Call.  never sure if it is 5 mins or 5 hours!  Time is always an issue, and there never is enough hours to do everything!

Two questions.

The first one is - would you accept a player from Europe?  I know Guild actions etc will be difficult, but it might work!

The second is do you have any activity rules?

I certainly would love to play with players of a similar mindset to mine.

Best regards

Sleuth

To answer your first question yes, of course we will accept a European player. No problem with that. Second, We don't really have any rules as we haven't really had any activities as of late. The guild has hit a slow spot as of late with not a whole lot of activity. 

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer.

It doesn't matter to me, as slow spots can be turned around with an infusion of new (and active) blood!  Also currently I am more active in Star Trek Online - which is how I came across the guild.  However never been able to find anyone online again to sign up!

Still, when I get home tonight I will sign into GW2, and see if I can sign up for the Guild.

Thanks again.

Best regards

Sleuth

Hi, I do not appear to be able to search for a guild.

My Character's names are Jontom Sleuth & Villa Sleuth.  I am not certain which world I am currently in, if anyone can let me know how to find out I would be grateful.

I will join up if anyone can send me an invite.

Best regards

Sleuth

Hi, I do not appear to be able to search for a guild.

My Character's names are Jontom Sleuth & Villa Sleuth.  I am not certain which world I am currently in, if anyone can let me know how to find out I would be grateful.

I will join up if anyone can send me an invite.

Best regards

Sleuth

I should be able to send you an invite later tonight. 

Hi,  I will be playing tomorrow night from 5.30 GMT (UTC) please add or subtract the necessary hours for your time zone (and don't forget to adjust for Summer Time!)

If anyone can send an invite I would be grateful.  I will be playing with another LDS member, though this time he is in England.  (two for the price of one!)

I will have to create a new character for this chap, so no idea what the name will be.  However it will have Sleuth in the name!

I hope someone can send an invite, will be nice to play with LDS players.

Best regards

Sleuth

We actually had a very successful impromptu guild event last night, completing a trek, a bounty hunt, and a guild puzzle, before breaking off and stomping our way through some dungeons. Would love to see more of the old gang back online! I think we had a total of 10 or 12 people playing in the guild events.

Way to necro this thread, Jerron! :) Glad to see the guild is alive and kicking.  I still log on for 3 seconds every day to get my daily present, just in case I come back for good.  That time hasn't come yet, but I remember those old times fondly.  If we had a special event, I'd come back for that.

I went to visit a few weeks ago and hardly anyone was on.  Maybe my timing was off?  But I would really like to see the guild alive and kicking like it use to.  A friend of mine is trying to convince me back to playing WoW......and I may cave in.  But after seeing the graphics....I had second thoughts.  Not pretty enough.  But it's kinda lonely trying to get through the end game areas without dying again and again (and all those heights...ugh).  So, hope to see many of you all back in game!  I may still play and invest back in WoW...but I will still play GW2.  Excited to try out the raid content :)

Hiya Xel!  I don't play GW2 at the moment (not enough hours in the day, alas) but I remember fondly playing with you and with everyone else on here.  Good times!

I actually just got back into GW2 myself.  Legion's great- if you have a good guild to raid with.  Unfortunately, the stuff outside raiding isn't much of an improvement over previous xpacs, so people got burned out quick- the guild I was with disbanded with some of us coming to GW2.  So as fun as it was, I'll be sticking with GW2 and FFXIV for now.  I'm enjoying GW2 a lot more than I remembered, but it's still pretty early.

I'm also excited to try GW2's raids!  Apparently I missed the first attempt a couple days ago, looking forward to the next one!