RHawkins6

Introduction From Rhawkins

Well I am Richard one of the newest members of the Star Trek Online FED fleet, i have lots of alts and also a few KDF alts to and will have them join to. I have been a gamer for a long time, since Super Mario Bros on the NES and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the Amiga.

At the moment I am mostly playing Star Trek Online, with a bit of Diablo 3 thrown in sometimes for a change of pace. I used to play WoW but retired about 1-2 years ago from the Horde. I play a lot of strategy games and am really looking forward to the release of Elite Dangerous in the next few months as i spent so long player Frontier Elite 2. Feel free to contact me either here or on STO or add me to any social media or skype or something if you wish to chat, i am a friendly enough guy, well my friends on Second Life say i am.

As for RL i am an LDS member and have been for around 8 years, i didn't serve a mission which i regret and am in a large ward in the UK which is currently undergoing an extension being built. I have a profile on (http://mormon.org/me/8GZX) if you would like to know more about my faith, if you want to know more about my gaming simply ask.

Thanks for your time.

See you around the galaxy.

Richard H