RHawkins6

Requisitions

I used a ship requisition just before maintenance today, there was no one around at the time, just making it clear i was not stealing and am fully capable of doing the dil assignment to add some more when its convenient. I would have asked someone about it but didn't have a chance which does happen when you have a fleet in multiple time zones, i know that from running guilds and fleets in the past.

yeah been enjoying it for years, been getting ready for Delta Rising. Love the idea of this group not a GW player though, tried the first one and didn't enjoy it, Retired from WoW about a year and a half ago now, bought my figureprint and called it a day on Azeroth. So not sure when and where i will see people as i see the group is pretty quiet during the day but thats not much of an issue. Outside of church the only LDS i usually speak to are a group on Second Life. 

I used a ship requisition just before maintenance today, there was no one around at the time, just making it clear i was not stealing and am fully capable of doing the dil assignment to add some more when its convenient. I would have asked someone about it but didn't have a chance which does happen when you have a fleet in multiple time zones, i know that from running guilds and fleets in the past.

The requisition is open for everyone to use, don't worry it is no issue. We just encourage everyone to contribute when they can!

yeah been enjoying it for years, been getting ready for Delta Rising. Love the idea of this group not a GW player though, tried the first one and didn't enjoy it, Retired from WoW about a year and a half ago now, bought my figureprint and called it a day on Azeroth. So not sure when and where i will see people as i see the group is pretty quiet during the day but thats not much of an issue. Outside of church the only LDS i usually speak to are a group on Second Life. 

A lot of people are on in the evenings as you may have noticed!