Jerron Blacksilver

D&d Next/5Th Edition/whatever. Who Wants To Play?

sorry i have been meaning to get on here and talk to you guys, but we had a baby and i have been very busy. this week is finals and then i will be home free to get some good content together for a good game of 5th ed dnd. Saturdays would be ideal for me and roll 20 is the best option for online that i can see. if you are still interested from the original group or are new post here and we can get something set up and we can have some good times. I am happy to DM this or if someone else wants to do it that is fine with me. 

There is a Facebook group and if you are not a part of it let me know and we can get you in on it.

Edited by ethan

What time on Saturdays?  You guys are mainly in mountain time right?  I'm am on the east coast of Canada, and am 3 hours ahead of mountain... so it would need to be afternoons or early evenings my time to be able to take part.

Now as a disclaimer i am perfectly fine doing dnd 5th ed but since I am thinking about stuff and things i wanted to get your guys opinion on a rule set change. I think it would be fun to switch to the Pendragon rule set and play the great pendragon campaign. this is the story line of King Arthur. The rule set is similar to dnd but it is a bit different. You guys would play as knights and play a role in the shaping of Briton and the political powers. It is a rather extensive story line and it gives the players a good amount of choice. 

Like i said i am fine doing either but figured since I am dming I could throw this out there and see who is interested in a switch since we have not started yet.

I've looked into roll20.net which looks pretty sweet.  It'd be a great way to do it over the internet.  I'd be more free on Saturdays.

It works pretty well, Brisinger's husband and I have played Numenera on it. It seems well worth it for any role playing game.

I haven't played D&D since they released Third Ed.