Eldryth

Anyone Still Subbed?

Hey, between losing interest in WoW and the Revan plotline being brought back, I decided to come back to SWTOR, at least for a time.  I decided I'd sub for at least a little while, so I can create characters for locked races (namely, a Miraluka Jedi).  So, I figured I'd be best off using a referral so we'd both get more out of it.  Iirc, the person refers me has to be subbed, and I'm not sure if anyone from the old referral thread is still active.  So I thought I'd ask here for for a more up-to-date referral link.  Once I subscribe (will probably when the free week runs out), you'll get 500 CC and either a mount if this is your first referral, or a droid pet if you've referred someone before.  Don't know if I'll stay subbed after that month, but if I do, you'll get another 100 CC each month.

Thanks in advance!

That's really nice of you, Eldryth!  I am not subbed, unfortunately.  I am hoping that when you subscribe you might be able to get us leadership back of the Alliance guild...currently it is led by someone we do not know well, just because he was more active at one time than the rest of us.  Keep me posted!

I was subbed awhile back, but not at the moment. I wish that SWTOR could pull me in more than it does; Im not sure what it is that it is missing for me. I will probably make my way back to it tough, as lately I go from mmo to mmo every few weeks.

I logged in after referring, but Suranos is still the Guildmaster.  Is there something else I have to do?  Don't know if they're active; we've had 3 recent preferred/subscriber users log in (2 if you don't count me).

No, there's nothing else you can do, except maybe talk to Suranos if you catch him online and try to get to know him better and maybe he can introduce himself on the forums. It's hard to say "give me back the leadership!" unless he never wanted it in the first place.  He might be willing to transfer it.  Hard to say.  I was hoping you'd be the only really active subscribed member and it would auto-transfer the leadership to you.  

So... I didn't end up playing enough to justify subbing right now.  However, I feel bad about not following through with the bonuses the referrer gets, so Prynce, if there's anything fairly cheap (the bonus was 500 CC + a pet, so looking at pet prices I guess around 740 is fair) you want from the market, let me know and I'll gift it to you when the timer expires.