Sign in to follow this  
Striker

Edge Of The Mists

Up until recently i hadn't cared much for the edge of the mist.  In the last two days I have spent a bit of time there, and man have i been missing out.  Unlike the standard maps, it doesn't matter too much who your opponent is, and how badly you are losing.  Caps are extremely fast and plentiful.  I would highly recommend that if you haven't spent much time there, to look at putting a group together.  If there is a good commander it can be darn right amazing.  100 PK's in 1hour 30 minutes... a new record for me.  INSANE!  35 champs killed and 50 events.

Knowing the terrain is really helpful. The map is very confusing with lots of places to fall (or be feared) off endless cliffs or get turned around in corners. It's very vertical too, so an objective may be up or down from your current location with no easy way between the two. 

I beat a group of 4 on a narrow ledge with my engi that way  :curl-lip: . Except the ranger that was left over (who tried to kill me with a shortbow, not even trying to get behind me), him I just killed with a few grenades. 

I guess that I could wade into zergs with my guardian, but it seems like most trains I roll with avoid fights most of the time. An engi with the 1,500 range grenades is fun for taking out zergs too. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this