Sign in to follow this  
maladroit

Horde Activity?

Hi everyone,

Hello there! I haven't met most of you even though I've been a member of the website for a couple of years. I quit WoW a couple of years ago to focus on my graduate degree & cpa tests. Now I'm done and ready to see all that I've missed in Azeroth. I know the guild isn't very busy these days but I was wondering how many of you still play (or plan on playing when WoD releases)?

Also, is there anyone who can invite me into the guild? My battlenet ID is Jebs#1379.

The Horde guild is still active although they have moved their communications to another website.  I am sure some of them still visit this website though, so they can probably get you an invite and give you the information you need.

I'm seriously considering picking it back up again also.  I'm in the same boat as you Maladroit.  I just want to make sure that before I buy MoP and then also pre-order WoD, that there is an active group to play with. 

My old home was back on Ice Crown and I don't know anyone that plays anymore so I'm looking to be adopted  :disdain:

It looks like the core MoB guild is on Kael'thas?  If so I'm going to start running a new toon there that I will boost to 90.  Then if I want, I'll transfer over a main or two from IceCrown

What is the other website that the WoW group has moved to?

I might be wrong but it looks like the Horde communication is back on this website. I should be resubbing either today or tomorrow. I'll adopt you if you adopt me! Although I'll be starting a brand new character without boosting just yet. I haven't seen any of the 80-90 content, and I don't want to skip it. I do wish I could boost to 80 though.

I'm seriously considering picking it back up again also.  I'm in the same boat as you Maladroit.  I just want to make sure that before I buy MoP and then also pre-order WoD, that there is an active group to play with. 

My old home was back on Ice Crown and I don't know anyone that plays anymore so I'm looking to be adopted  :disdain:

It looks like the core MoB guild is on Kael'thas?  If so I'm going to start running a new toon there that I will boost to 90.  Then if I want, I'll transfer over a main or two from IceCrown

What is the other website that the WoW group has moved to?

I might be wrong but it looks like the Horde communication is back on this website. I should be resubbing either today or tomorrow. I'll adopt you if you adopt me! Although I'll be starting a brand new character without boosting just yet. I haven't seen any of the 80-90 content, and I don't want to skip it. I do wish I could boost to 80 though.

Hey Getrag and Maladroit,

Yeah there are a few of us on Kael'thas in the Latter Deis Sanctus guild on the Horde side. I look forward to seeing you online. Welcome back to WoW!

I'm logged on now, figured I'd give the 10 day trial a run first before committing to buying the expansions and subscribing again.  

I tried to whisper someone from the guild but since I'm not paying at the moment it won't let me.

If someone sees this message tonight, hop on and toss me an invite to the guild if you don't mind.  I'd like to get to know people also, as that is one of the best reasons to play, making new friends.

My characters name is Getrag

My battle tag is Getrag#1213
I decided to start a new one and after the 10 day trial if I think I'll continue playing I will just boost a character and possibly transfer my 4 lvl 80's over from Icecrown later when I feel like throwing down more cash.

Hey Getrag, you can't join a guild either on a trial account nor will they invite you till level 21 for that reason. Sorry. But when you upgrade then we'll be glad to have you! 

Alright, it's official. I re-subbed and preordered WoD.  I decided to boost a Druid.  I've always wanted a high level druid and since it will be my only max level character on this server for a while, I wanted the flexibility to fill a few different roles.

I'm going to run Balanced spec to start with so I can do some damage and get familiar with the class.

It looks like everyone from the guild logged so I'll hit someone up later if someone hopes on that can invite.

Do you guys use the MoB mumble or another voice chat?  

I look forward to joining you all.

I might be able to convince my buddy who quit playing when I did, that he should start back up also.

So hopefully that will be a few new people to guild. :)

Getrag:

We use the MoB mumble.  There's a WoW channel there.  Also, I'll battletag friend you and toss you a guild inv.  Nice to see another new face. :)