Sign in to follow this  
JennaRee

What Has Been Your Favorite Living Story Update?

So I was thinking about my favorite ones because its getting closer to Halloween and "Shadow of the Mad King" was probably my favorite living story thing. I hope they do something simliar this Halloween :) I also really liked "Dragon Bash" and "Bazaar of the Four Winds". Those are my favorites but I want to know what everyone elses favorites are! I've probably forgotten about a lot of them :P

I love the concept of the living story. I'm not really sure which my favorite was. So here are some thoughts on ones I liked.

Scarlet Invasion: I like how in-depth this one was. There was a lot going on & the new activities made for a great group play environment. I had a lot of fun fighting these invasions with guildies.

Bazaar of the Four Winds: this was also a fun time experiencing new content (a new area even) with guildies. The movement skills to get around the area were fun & getting the achievements was challenging but in a fun way.

South Sun Shores? (Not sure if that's the name, but the resort island is being attacked one): this was also in-depth & interesting.

So, I guess I like the ones where guildies need to work together & there are multiple things to do.

Probably the Bazaar. Had a bunch of random stuff.

Though, to be honest, I prefer the Holiday events over the Living Story stuff. The Living Story so far just feel like a shotgun blast of content (which makes the "story" part a bit of a misnomer at times), whereas the holiday stuff feels like a blast of SO MUCH STUFF TO DO (with bonus sensory overload!). Can't wait for the next Wintersday. The Tixx dungeons and the jumping puzzle were so much fun! :3

Edited by Luregas

The Molten Facility.  I think that was the absolute best dungeon they have every put together.  Just the right mix of various mechanics, difficulty, and it brought everyone together to get through it.  It had rewards at the end that were worth the effort with the chance of getting awesome skins.

The Molten Facility.  I think that was the absolute best dungeon they have every put together.  Just the right mix of various mechanics, difficulty, and it brought everyone together to get through it.  It had rewards at the end that were worth the effort with the chance of getting awesome skins.

Second