Sign in to follow this  
Dale (Mass of Attack)

Achievement Likes & Dislikes

First of all, how great are the new rewards for the achievements we are already collecting?! I love opening the chests even though I pretty much know what I'll get, feels like a birthday. On the other hand some achievements are difficult to get. i.e. living story in the time frame given, not impossible but it could be difficult for some.

My biggest complaint about the whole achievements are...have you seen what you get for your Legendary achievement?! 5 measly points! really? I've been working on this one (not grinding mind you, but still) for months and may turn into a year or more! That 5 should have a few zero's behind it.

The rewards have been a good or bad thing, depending on how you look at it, in the fact that I pay much more attention to them now and would like to finish up some things I have put off until now. Things such as finishing all paths in each dungeon, explorer and so on. I like checklists I guess. Anyone for a couple dungeon paths tonight? Hopefully ones I need =).

I love the rewards. I imagine they will modify some achievements to be worth more. For example, they changed all the HoM ones from 2 points each to 50 points each. And we know they are working on modifying the WvW achievements.

My biggest issue with the rewards is what am I supposed to do with all these badges of honor?

My biggest issue with the rewards is what am I supposed to do with all these badges of honor?

...Your a medium armor character! Get yourself some of that pimp armor. Or is the issue that you already have the full set?

I guess you could get your alts some armor.