Yup, lots of goodies for just about all types of players. And they also announced today that they are continuing with updates every two weeks. Not just bug fixes and skill changes, but new content every two weeks!

To be honest- some of stuff looks like GW2 is, at the very least, moving towards what I was expecting initially.  The Personal Quartz Note, if it's the start of a trend, is very interesting to me- I was always expecting the Home Instance to be a meaningful representation of your achievements in game, and having something like this for each arc in the future will do the job easily.  And I must admit the rate of updates is very impressive (btw, is the Aetherblade stuff still going on?  Love the concept for them, so I'd love to see them if I start again.  And how widespread are they?), and the Living Story is cool, assuming it doesn't have the issues that drove me away from Fire and Frost (it was so glitchy I couldn't go beyond the first mission).  I think I'll try GW2 again, just won't play Mesmer again- with the recent class changes, which classes are fun?

which classes are fun?

Depends on your style...I really enjoy my Guardian, Engineer and Necro, all for different reasons. Each class has something to offer...some more than others. I have 4 toons at level 80 with one more almost there. I have enjoyed the journey with them all...Mes is my least fav but still play him once in a while in the jumping puzzles, but continue to find my style with them all. I have tried other mmorpg's but always come back...this is the best imo by far.

The current content is available until the 9th. However, the new jumping puzzle is permanent. You could probably complete all the story parts in a day. The parts were released slowly, but now you can just do them all.

As for professions, I still love my engineer! They are even more fun and diverse with the buffs to gadgets.

I am in total and complete swoon mode over this new PvP map.  Kev, you'd better add it to the guild custom arena list ASAP.  LOTS of stuff to like about what has been said about the next release.  Eldryth, I'm in complete agreement; it looks like this game might be finally turning into the game I expected it to be at launch.

I wonder what we will be able to craft with these new crystal recipes. I'll need to make sure that I complete all the meta achievements so I can get that in my home instance!