Nikkala

Swtor Guild Info

Welcome to SWTOR and the Mormon Battalion!  We have two guilds, Alderaan First Ward (Republic) and Alderaan Second Ward (Imperial).  They are both on the SHADOWLANDS server.  If you are interested in joining either guild please post here and we will try to get you an invite!

The First Ward is more active than the Second Ward, which is primarily an alt guild.  Neither of them has enough active members to schedule group events, but it's still fun to hang out together in guild chat.   :)

Dale, I couldn't add any of your characters as friends, maybe because Nik'kal is Empire and your toons are Republic?  I will try to add them on a Republic character when I get a chance.  

Eonan, I don't know how to make that symbol over the "o" to add you.

Do you have to be online in order to receive a guild invite?  I don't if I have access any more, but I could try to add your Sith character to the Empire guild, Nikkala.  What's your Empire characters' names?

Regarding what Eonan said, the special character ò you have to hold down alt, and on your numpad, type 149 and then let go of alt.  I'm pretty sure it doesn't work if using the numbers at the top of the keyboard.  Didn't for me at least.

I hear you, Eonan, all of the good names are taken, that's for sure.  Gicker, you DO have to be online to get a guild invite--my Sith character's name is Nik'kal.  I'm pretty sure you still have invite privileges and if you don't I can give them to you, as my characters are the guildmasters in both guilds.  Thanks for the tips on making the special characters!

Ok, what is a good time to do the invite?  Tomorrow (Wednesday) is a National Holiday here in Canada, so I could do it any time tomorrow with a little notice.  I could also do tonight sometime.

transferring my character in to the server. FryerTuck on the republic side if you will have me.

We'll have you! I don't know if you already have been invited yet, I hope so, I haven't been on lately but hope to be back soon. see you around!

Hi Jumbo, usually I'm on every day but I'm in the middle of finals (taking some online courses) so I haven't been able to play SWTOR much this last week.  When are you usually on?  We'd love to have you join us!  I like your character name.   :)

My main on the Republic side is "Nikkala" but I also play "Nik'kal" and "Sa'riah" and "Oola" and "Miri'am" and "Nikochet"...you get the idea.  When double xp hits on the 18th I should be on a lot, holidays permitting, mostly at night.

Hello and welcome!  Yes the guild has died down a lot but I still play regularly as do a few of my friends.  We ended up on the Star Forge server after the merge.  Our guilds are "Alderaan First Ward" (Republic) and "Alderaan Second Ward" (Imperial).  When do you usually play?  I have a lot of characters in SWTOR but these days some of the ones I play the most are "Amazing Amazon," "Yosemite Samantha" (both Imperial) and "Peppermint Sticks."  (Republic).  

I usually play around noon mountain time or really early in the morning. Two of my main characters are Elli Bel (Republic) and Sera Bel (Imperial), both are on Star Forge already too :) Next time I log on I will try to add you as a friend if that is how it works still. Do you need to be on the same planet? I guess I will find out when I get back to my computer.