Sign in to follow this  
Malefactus

Berzerker Speed Run Dungeon Group

I was looking at some guides for some of the dungeons the other day and I rediscovered this guy's videos, which I think are pretty impressive. I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in trying out a group where we all spec and gear for damage and see if we can do some really fast runs.of some of the dungeons.

I'm not as set on particular classes as he is (if you notice his videos all basically have a mesmer and some combination of guardians and warriors), but classes with some sort of cleave or penetration are probably better for this type of thing. Anyway, let me know if there is any interest and maybe we can set something up some night to try it out.

Hmm, that's basically what my CoE gear is (granted, I didn't get the 6th piece). Don't have Berserker jewelry, though, since that's split into Magic Find and Vitality sets. I could probably whip myself up some berserker (ruby) jewelry easily, though I have one question: Is it really worth it to go full-exotic with jewelry, or would rare be close enough?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this