Sign in to follow this  
Luregas

Coe Run-Fest

I've been stuck with the same awful-looking crafted armor for far too long. Think it's about time I stepped up the token aquisition to get my charr that fancy ninja armor.

Thus I would like to see if I can get a bunch of runs going over this weekend, plus Monday (federal holiday, woo!). I'm most interested in trying to arrange a run in morning or early afternoon on Saturday, since this is the time when finding people is harder on account of a run being done the night before. Open to almost any time within there, as long as it's not earlier than 10am.

Any interest? If so, post what time(s) you are available so we can hopefully get a group coordinated. ;)

EDIT: Make that no earlier than 12pm. Had some plans I forgot about Saturday morning.

Edited by Luregas

Thanks to those that helped on Saturday. I was able to do 5 paths. =D

Sadly, I wasn't able to do much on Sunday night. Lots of events I had to go to. If anyone's interested, I might be able to do paths 2 & 3 (glitch method, of course) at 3:20-3:30PM MST. Not sure when I'll be available after the reset. Either able to do one path at reset (5PM MST) or after I'm done with family night (begins at 7PM MST, probably lasts until 8PM or 8:30). We'll see how things go.

EDIT: Managed to finish all three paths already. Yay!

Edited by Luregas

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this