Sign in to follow this  
Kevkelsar

Good Money

Last night I was able to open the eyes of a few guild members as to how profitable it can be running paths 1 and 2. Path 1 can be completed in about 15 to 20 minutes, path 2 in about 20 to 25 minutes. If you choose to trade your tokens in for rare equipment and salvage for ectos, I think it comes out to around 2 gold, on average, for 35 to 45 minutes.

Just a FYI. :) I'm more than happy to show anyone how the runs work. Obviously, the times stated are for groups where everyone knows what they're doing, which is why I'm happy to take anyone along to teach them.

Having the spy kits will make a couple parts much easier, mostly for path 1. The only caveat is that one part for path 2 requires dying a few times with your armor on since you need to survive as long as you can. However, it equates to 3, maybe 4, deaths. The repair bill is only about 4 or 5 silver.

No, it just doesn't get done much in our guild. Which baffles me because it's very enjoyable, has some of the best skins with the reward tokens, and fairly quick. No standing around for 5 minutes waiting for two NPCs to kill each other, and no scavengers!

It's one of the most popular dungeons for the rest of the GW2 community.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this