Sign in to follow this  
SSJ DMAN

So Close

Ok so im currently at 153 koda symbols and i only need 417 more to complete my armor set from there. If i do a complete three path run that puts me at a little over 200 i think its about 203 or something. either way im just wondering if i could get a group together maybe friday and saturday to knock this out maybe running one of the paths more then once, which should put me over the edge. 

If you're thinking Saturday morning or early afternoon, I might be able to fill a slot. Granted, I'm probably going to be on Mumble rather than in-game. Waiting for people to get online to do dungeons has become a bad habit for me, so I prefer to hang out in Mumble so I can roam around the house with my iPod Touch and do other things (or nap, like when I had that cold) while hearing if anyone needs an extra warm body.

...And yes, Mumble has a mobile app.

I still need that path 2! Every time we get a group together we always do 1 or 3 so I'm counting on you to help me get this done while you're still collecting tokens! That said, of course I'm in. Once you get all your armor then we can start CoF farming for my tokens and molten cores/lodestones.

I still need that path 2! Every time we get a group together we always do 1 or 3 so I'm counting on you to help me get this done while you're still collecting tokens! That said, of course I'm in. Once you get all your armor then we can start CoF farming for my tokens and molten cores/lodestones.

Deal. I may be able to hop on before and do i quick run of path one prior to the weekend it just depend on how much work I get done.

I'm collecting tokens from this dungeon too.  Kinda hard to get a dungeon group going nowadays, now with all the meta events and the champion farming going on.  If you need this dungeon, let me know.  More than willing to run it as long as it is not too late where I am at.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this