Sign in to follow this  
Mushimu

Dungeons

I am very interested in Running dungeons.  I need money to finish my Legendary.  I am about 75% of the way there (not counting the pre curser).  I do not like grinding events or grinding certain mobs for drops.  I do enjoy dungeons

What I am interested in.

AC all 3 paths can be done in 20-25 min each.  75 Silver min more with Drops and luck.

COE  Path 2 is pretty easy if you know the tricks.  Path 1 is a little harder but not bad.  Have never done path 3.  20 - 30 min per path.  75 Silver + chance for charged core and loadstones (1.5 - 3.5 g each)

TA  I have never done this but I hear path 1 and 3 are not bad once you learn them.  75 silver per path + chance for Onyx core and Loadstone( I need for my Legendary)

Any Even level fractal.  2,4,6,8,10 ( best way to get random t6 materials, random cores and loadstones and Rares and exotics.)

I have been pugging a little lately but would much rather run with guildies.

Edited by Mushimu

Sadly I'm only available weekends (Saturday and Sunday) most of the time, though on Saturday I'm available practically the whole day.

Oh... and today is a rare exception, because I used vacation time at work. I would've been going to my brother's house for Halo, but I'm too sick to go, but not so sick that I wouldn't do dungeons. ;)

Here's what I'm interested in:

• Fractals up to level 10 (evens particularly, due to daily).
  • Twilight Arbor (I haven't done it yet, yet the tokens are required for the legendary).
  • Ascalonian Catacombs (easy, quick money!)
  • CoE (ninja garb... do want!)
  • Honor of the Waves (maybe. Not sure if I still want that ice sword).

Chances are, if I'm not already in a dungeon on a Saturday evening, I'm probably up for a dungeon.

I love doing dungeons and would especially be up for TA and CoE runs. I'd like the TA armor for my sylvari and and CoE MF set would be nice too. I want the fur shoulders from HotW and frankly, I just love doing dungeons of all varieties with guildies. PuGs... not so much. So count me in for everything!

So, I just found out Mumble has a mobile app. I might log in and chill either in the main GW2 channel or an empty Team channel if anyone needs to snag me for dungeons 'n such. Going to be napping to help myself overcome the last bits of my sickness (cold), but I'm open to a wake-up call for grouping. ;)

Bear in mind, it may take me a while to respond. Talking on the Mumble mobile app (without having an open mic) requires waking the device from sleep mode.

Edited by Luregas

I'm definitely down for dungeon runs...when I'm not trying to defeat the Ender Dragon. (minecraft).  If I'm on Mumble, you're more than welcome to crash the party and ask me to come along (means more fiery greatsword for you! ;) )

Pretty much open to most choices, Desse. Fractals up to 10 (evens prefered), AC, CoE, TA, Arah, probably HotW. Open to anything, though.

As for time, afternoon (12ish or 1ish) would work best, though I'm open to pretty much any time on Saturday. If earlier in the day, just let me know before the day is over.

Edited by Luregas

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this