Kozak

Anet Is Killing Itself

I swear Anet is just trying to make its game worst experience possible.

I am reading on the forums a lot of outcry about increasing the population limit in LA, which means no overflow, which means no overflow to run fractals for people.

If we are running guild fractal runs, it shouldn't be such a problem, but a lot of folks are PUGing it via gw2lfg.com and can't connect with each other without an overflow. Anet's stupidity at its best.

I swear Anet is just trying to make its game worst experience possible.

I am reading on the forums a lot of outcry about increasing the population limit in LA, which means no overflow, which means no overflow to run fractals for people.

If we are running guild fractal runs, it shouldn't be such a problem, but a lot of folks are PUGing it via gw2lfg.com and can't connect with each other without an overflow. Anet's stupidity at its best.

Unless they somehow fixed the cross-server grouping thing... which is unlikely. Still broke.

Although, when you think about it, even with the current setup a lot of the off-peak players are hosed too. It'll probably get worse for them if there's no way to get groups together.

Can someone please clarify for me...how is a larger population limit a problem? Won't there be more people around to form a group with...and if they're all in the main LA server they will all be able to enter when one of them does? I'm confused.

IF they really are increasing the limit in LA, they are most likely doing it to accommodate the Wintersday activities. LA is going to be slammed in until the daily visits to the other main cities start. Then, after those are done, it will be constantly slammed again. This is smart, they are trying to avoid the terrible problems during previous activities. And I'm quite sure they will be fixing Fractals to work like other Dungeons, meaning as long as the people are in the same zone everyone will get the queue to enter. Please don't give in to the over reactions to things that aren't a big deal, especially from the official forums (worst place ever for over reaction). ANet knows what they are doing.

Are you saying you can only enter fractals from an overflow?

Currently, all party members have to be in the same instance/overflow. Kozak is saying that by increasing how many can be in LA on the main servers, it's less likely that you would be in an overflow where you can join other members of a party, especially those who are on different servers. Since guesting isn't available yet, you cannot go to another server's main LA instance.

Ya what Kev said, sorry, I don't check forums on the weekend.

But... doing the fractals over the weekend, I haven't had any problems filling in the pugs. So it hasn't been that bad yet.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.