Gicker

Gw2 30-40 Dungeon Runs

I haven't done these yet and would like to see if anyone is interested in doing them sometime this week, maybe Saturday afternoon or evening. I'd like to do both the Ascalon Catacombs and the level 40 one at Beetldun as well.

You'll need to be level 40 to do both or 30 to do just AC.

I'd like to take it slow so I can experience the thing right, so if you just want to rush through, maybe look for another group.

If interested let me know. Times are flexible for me, but remember I am 2-4 hours ahead of most of you. Atlantic Daylight Time, UTC -4

I'll act as a backup for Caudecus' Manor, in case you don't get enough people. I've already done Story Mode, so only look my direction if empty slots can't be filled by those who haven't done it.

(I would offer to do Ascalon also, but that was a traumatic experience O_o ).

Edited by Luregas

Ok let's shoot for Saturday afternoon around 1pm MST.

Whoever is there we can get it going, and if we have enough for two groups, all the better.

I'll add a calendar item as well.

Thanks guys!

Gicker

Noticed we have a lot of people acting as backups, but that have already done the dungeons. Anyone interested in doing some other dungeon (or something) if there are enough people left after the Ascalon/CM runs are covered?

If you see me in game give me a shout in Guild chat or a whisper. I'd be willing to join in on that.

If Crom and I join the dungeon groups, you all should change your Utility skills to "Insta Res", "Res With Benefits", "Res Ally In Combat", "Res Ally Without Laughing", "Res Ally Every 5 mins" and change your Elite to "If Crom isn't Resing Kozak OR Kozak isn't resing Crom, res both of them at once"

I'd be up for any dungeon runs, will try to be available this Saturday.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.