Eldryth

Elder Scrolls Online

That's correct, I couldn't add it to either of my or my kid's account, since we both had accounts created already. Start patching soon, I think it redownloads the whole client, mine is still going

I got an invite too, but I don't know if I can do it...I really didn't enjoy the last beta at all.  Please let me know (within the nda of course) whether it has improved!  

Yeah, it looks like it is pretty much a full client patch.  I am going to run it overnight.  I was not a huge fan, but am giving it another go, will let you know Nikkala.

Ya, I am the same as Mike. A lot might change before their official release and also depends on how EQN Landmark pans out. I don't mind the subscription cost, but if the game is just another GW2 copy, I will pass on the release.

So, preorders are up now.  There's a lot of arguments online about the preorder and collector's bonuses, but I'll say this right now- there is nothing wrong with what I see here.  If you preorder, you get 5 days early access, a minipet (scuttler), 4 treasure maps, and the really controversial bonus- the ability to play any race on any faction.  People are really torn on this, but it kind of works.  A common complaint early on was that having races locked into factions didn't really fit Elder Scrolls- this creates the diversity people want while still keeping other races rare.  The one issue I had initially was the treasure maps- having something small like this as a preorder bonus was fine, but it created a pretty big slippery slope issue.  But now that it's confirmed it won't be sold later and there will be NO cash shop, I have no issues anymore.

The collector's edition is the Imperial Edition, and the big bonus is being able to play an Imperial who abandoned the Daedric worship and joined another faction.  It also comes with a mount, another vanity pet, and a cool pair of rings that gives bonus xp when grouped with a friend you give the other to.  Plus a bunch of physical goodies if you buy the retail version, of course.  Nothing bad here, may even grab this!

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/preorder/

Along with these announcements, there's a new continuation of the previous cinematic trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVMNQozxqos&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL544E3ECCF3FB4203

Plus something else that got me hyped- a video of some group gameplay by the devs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfpYnehJ5TE&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL544E3ECCF3FB4203

I didn't play in the last beta weekend because I had just gotten hooked on Monster Hunter, but I am looking forward to this game.  Mainly for the Cyrodiil stuff.

Hello MoBs!  Is anyone still excited about ESO?  I've already pre-ordered, and played in the last closed beta.  The game looks great, and it's fun to play.  It's not exactly "Skyrim MMO", but there are many elements of it in there.  There are a few things they need to improve, but I really enjoyed the beta, and I'm sure the finished product will be even better.

Anyone want to have a MoB guild in ESO? 

I would play ESO if it was f2p.  It did not impress me.  I felt that the combat was similar to GW2, but lacked the finish, or the impact.  Dodging was just that, dodgy, and the interrupt mechanic would work about half of the time I tried using it.  Spells and abilities made up a majority of your damage, and since I had to click to auto each time, I stopped using autos.  It looks nice and I love the IP, but I cannot justify the money to play a slightly modified skyrim, with mods that make combat worse(at least for me).  When it goes f2p I will probably play through the stories with my brother, but until then I can wait.

I will be playing eso with about 5 other friends. If you interested in playing with us let me know! The best way to get a hold of me quickly is my email. brad.allen1990@gmail.com. You can email me of message me on Google+

Well if anyone has an Aldmeri Dominion character they are welcome to come play with me when I am on. Also friend my account: blackwatch. My character is a redguard knightblade with the Dominion, named Luthimir.

Edited by blackwatch