Eldryth

Elder Scrolls Online

Having carefully read the NDA, I can safely tell you I got a beta invite. But that's all I can tell you. Check your emails for beta invites :)

i also got one, i need to decide if i would rather spend my time playing this or guild wars 2

Got one as well, again (for the 4th time?  At this point I think it may be permanent invites in all but name).  I am not allowed to say if I like it or not, but I will say that I'm still excited to get invited again :).

I got a beta invite too; for a specific time window this weekend--I wonder if they are stress-testing!  Mine starts at 6 p.m. EST Friday, although we are having guests over that night so who knows when I'll actually get to play.

Yea, it's just the weekend.  Feel safe saying that because the devs have been pretty open so far that until later phases (when they're testing lasting progression) that they'll be doing beta in short bursts with development in between.  This isn't just an invitation to try it out, it's a real beta test.  However, given that I've been invited to every test I heard of since the first one, and the fact that this doesn't seem to be a stress test, I think it would be safe to assume you'll get invited again.

I have to admit that I played a while on Friday night and only played a couple more hours on Saturday because I forced myself to do so.  I am probably not going to pick this up on release.

Ya, not sure yet. Depends on what's out when ESO comes out, I might buy it just to grind it to the top. Still mixed feelings though. 

As everyone probably knows. But for those of you who don't... the release date is 4/4/14 for PC and Mac. While not until June for xbox one and PS4. Id assume that everyone will play on pc. My brother want me to wait for the xbone release but i don't know if i want to wait.  :dont-know:  :62: