Eldryth

Resurrecting The Alliance

Don't worry once they add high elves in the next expansion, I'll play alliance again :)

...But High Elves would just be Blood Elves with a palette swap. This is like saying you like Red Slimes over Blue Slimes. In the end, they have the same look.

Or is this more of a backstory thing? That I can totally get behind, since it's why I picked Night Elves (epic beard, druidic society... what's not to love? :D ...Oh, the creepy dances... D: ).

...But High Elves would just be Blood Elves with a palette swap. This is like saying you like Red Slimes over Blue Slimes. In the end, they have the same look.

Or is this more of a backstory thing? That I can totally get behind, since it's why I picked Night Elves (epic beard, druidic society... what's not to love? :D ...Oh, the creepy dances... D: ).

I'm a big time closet RPer, my toons all have big back stories. They are silver moon loyalists, not horde loyalists, so they could go either side, but would like to see the return of a windrunner to lead the rangers. But anyway...

I've been reading this thread and I would love to help out! I have a 86 Druid still on Vek I would love to level him up and run things with the guild. I'm the kind of player that has fun with all the classes and like to help out how ever I can, I have been inactive for awhile but I still get on every now and then to see who is playing and if any activities are planned that I could help out with. Now I'm not a hardcore raider, I like more casual stuff, I perfer healing, and even started to try tanking, I don't have very much fun with DPS, whenever I try I always get in a group where someone tries to tell me what I'm doing wrong, and what gear, reforge, enchant I'm missing or addon will bring up my DPS, and that I don't like that. I play this game to have fun not to crunch numbers. Now I can't be on every night but a couple nights a week I can do. I would love to help get this guild back on it's feet, this is where I first joined the guild.  For the Hor.. I mean For the Alliance! :cyclops:

Hey ya'll! I'm baaaaackkk! I don't know if anyone cares, but I will be making a showing on Vek for some of my non stop chatter and constant aggroing of monsters I can't fight on my own. :) I've missed you all!  Hopefully we can get some fun stuff going soon!!

Love 

Preslie (Lizzy)

Hey ya'll! I'm baaaaackkk! I don't know if anyone cares, but I will be making a showing on Vek for some of my non stop chatter and constant aggroing of monsters I can't fight on my own. :) I've missed you all! Hopefully we can get some fun stuff going soon!!

Love

Preslie (Lizzy)

Welcome back! I'll be playing more too, now that all my issues are sorted out (first I lost my Authenticator, then I didn't have a chance to buy a time card for a while, and then the new patch broke the beta launcher and I couldn't start the game!)

Speaking of which, I checked the login history and found that we actually have a pretty decent number of active players- we just all play at different times! So, I'm going to try running guild events again! I'm pretty sure this is too short notice for this weekend, so I'll try putting stuff on the calendar for next Friday and Saturday. Probably will be leveling dungeons (MoP, most likely), since most of us are still levelling through Pandaria, but we'll see.

In the future, I'd like to try running Challenge modes, but we've got a ways to go before that.

Edited by Eldryth

Welcome back!

Sadly my time expires the end of the month. School is starting (going back for a second round) and I am taking 18 credits. I will re sub in a few months though to make sure I take down Garrosh before the next expansion.

Here's an idea: Why don't all the people who play WoW both on Vek'nilash  and on Kael'thas share our Battletags here so that no matter what everyone will be able to find someone to at the very least chat with or maybe run around with? I play on both servers but am always willing to switch to a diff toon or server if someone wants to run something or needs help. Sometimes it does feel like the WoW players are the black sheep of the community since GW2 came out. Maybe even since SWTOR.  I know it's not intentional at all. Y'all just became turncoats/saw the light (depending on the pov)  :tongue: . So I think if people who play both sides (Horde & Alliance) were willing to there could be a more inclusive feel to the game and our wonderful community. To that end I'll start with my Battletag:  

ShariaDarker#1968

Okay, not sure how I managed to miss this.  Yea, this is a great idea!  Especially now for me- I just got into the Hearthstone beta, and if it stays as fun as it is now, it'll be a huge time vampire for me (good thing I finished my summer courses yesterday and have the next few weeks off!)  But it's on Battle.Net too, so if you add me, I'll see you when you're on.

My Battletag is Eldryth#1762.  If you use a different battletag from your forum name, please let me know- I got a lot of spam invites playing Diablo 3 (which I may go back to as well, with the expansion reveal coming up), so I have a habit of declining names I don't recongnize.

Eldryth, have you had a chance to put anything on the calendar for this upcoming weekend? I figure even if it's just a few of us on eventually the word will spread and maybe more people will log in.

N/M just saw them on the calendar. I might be late for the run on Friday night. Work might run late. But I'll be there on Saturday night.

Edited by Killashandra_Ree