Sign in to follow this  
Joshua of Justice

Activity Committee

Ladies and gentlemen brothers an sisters, I am excited to join the land of the more active.

More active in everything to be precise. I have been doing work and school full time but have recently gone to part time in both which is the best stress-reducing decision I've made in years. Anyway like I said, now I have more time to spend with my wife, more time to do better in school, an you guessed it... More time to adventure across the galaxy with the battalion (Which I will still be referring to us as, because it sounds mighty, although I am also a fan of our new official name Alderaan First Ward).

Anyways, I am posting this here because although Man (my JK guardian) is awesome and very novel, I am reverting to my original plan to make Mahonri (my Trooper Commando) my main character.

So you can expect to see me more often and willing to help the guild however I can.

Oh and the "of'Justice" legacy is official!

Fight on my friends!!! (see you all tonight in pvp where I will heal the bajeebies out of you all!)

Edited by Joshua of Justice

Grats on the legacy, Justice! (Figured I should start calling you that instead of "Man") I am not sure I will make it to PvP tonight as I might have to take my daughter to Young Women's, but I look forward to grouping with you in the future! I hereby dub you chair of the Activities Committee (a title without rank, but with lots of honor). :)

Swell!!!

My first act as Activities Committee Chair will be to announce our bi-weekly under-water basket weaving seminar!

We will be meeting on Mondays and Tuesdays in Alderaan's...

.... wait...

I've just been informed that we are unable to submerge in water...

Brothers and sisters I am sad to announce that under-water basket weaving has been suspended until further notice.

Please stay tuned for more exciting announcements from the committee! ...

;P

Edited by Joshua of Justice

When Naboo is released next month we will be able to swim under water for the Gungan invasion part. I hear Jar Jar spawn every 30 seconds so you can kill him over and over, but drops no loot, so it is just for fun.