Sign in to follow this  
Nikkala

Next (Non-Pvp) Guild Event--Thursday 9 P.m. Est

I want to thank all of you who participated in the poll; it seems there is a lot of interest in...almost everything! It was far from conclusive, so I had to make a decision; I hope this will work for most people. Since we already have a PvP event on Tuesday nights, I thought Thursdays might be good.

Please post here if there is something specific you would like to do--maybe a specific flashpoint or world boss. I was thinking that perhaps we could mimize time spent in travel and pick a single planet, Tattooine for example. There, we could go get the world boss first, get a tricky datacron or two, then maybe break into groups and do a flashpoint if there's sufficient time remaining. I'm open to suggestions, though!

This event will be open to all levels; I know there was some interest in doing some higher level activities and we will be working on that as well, but this one is for everyone. :)

Thanks!

All right, since I didn't have any specific requests, how does this sound?

TATTOOINE NIGHT!

Come with us to kill the Tattooine world boss, TRAPJAW (level 30). Then come with us afterward for a leisurely balloon ride to two datacrons, giving strength +3 and a blue matrix shard. (If I can get there ahead of time and just pull everyone up with my harpoon I will...I've just never done it before.) Afterwards, if there is time, we can split by level into flashpoints--Cademimu is level 29 and Taral V level 33 and there are a bunch of higher and lower options.

There is no level requirement for this activity but if you could, please get your character out to the dune sea area in Tattooine in advance.

Please ask if there are any questions!

I like that idea, but I also think maybe a world boss night on Thursdays would be good. Just basically clearing out the bosses every Thursday, then maybe a day for organized FP's? That way we just get used to running together. Just a few thoughts.

We can see what people would like to do...let's do the Tattooine boss and datacrons first and then if people would rather go get more bosses than run a FP we can do that. Perhaps we should think about setting up Saturday night as a more serious FP night (including hard mode for those who are interested).

I got Sa'riah on top of the second Sandcrawler so she can just harpoon everyone up and we don't have to wait for the balloon. We'll do that first then, at 9 p.m.--is there anyone who really needs the datacrons who cannot come that early? After that, we can try to get as many world bosses as possible while we have a raid group going.

I'm totally in for this. I now have convinced my wife's twin and her husband to join for real now! (they have already read the guild coc and were more active on my account than I was) needless to say they both have their own accounts now and desire to be full guild members.

We were talking about the Tuesday night pvp and Thursday night raids and that sounds great to all of us. :)

(p.s. I'll have them ask for guild invites tonight probably)

The world bosses don't stand a chance against the battalion!

See ya there. :)

Sounds great! Can't wait to meet them! And I was thinking that I could just bring Nikkala for the boss kill and leave Sa'riah up on the sandcrawler if we want to do the boss first.

Thanks everyone for another awesome event! Special thanks to Mushi for helping with the bosses with his 50 (and Lego too). We downed the bosses on Tattooine, Nar Shaddaa, and Alderaan, and got a couple of datacrons on Tattooine WITHOUT having to ride the balloon! Woot! :) Looking forward to next week...