MFritzley

Still Awake When You Should Be Sleeping...

It is currently 1:56 am in my time zone and I just made a new character on LOTRO on that one server that starts with an "E" that everyone seems to play on, whilst taking a break from writting an essay for my college application.

My essay is on Forrest Gump in case you were wondering.

What are you doing at a ridiculous hour?

Sincerely,

A Fellow Insomniac

ROTFLOL, I am sure there are new people that play lotro occasionally, give it a month and people might play it after the swtor excitement wears off, My favourite game Star Trek Online goes Free to Play on January 17, 2012. :D

Edited by Prynce

Today I am getting to sleep at 4:30 am just in case you were wondering... Not that any of you are. This is what time I usually wake up for school. However, I was actually being very productive tonight unlike last night. Hahaha!

Okay... Goodnight. Or goodmorning, however you want to look at it.

at 1:56 am what am i doing well usually reading, getting ready to sleep or playing through knight of the old republic first time through it so loving every minute :)

Since it's not uncommon for me to still be awake at 3 or 4am I spend my time playing games (EQ2, The Sims2, WoW, or even solitare), watching stuff on netflix or reading (about to finish Pebble in the Sky for the first time). Stuff that wont keep my family awake too.

When I have insomnia, I usually solve all of the worlds problems. The thing is, I always forget the solutions when I wake up after finally falling asleep.