Sign in to follow this  
MFritzley

Well This Is Super Duper Exciting!

Well hello there!

This is really exciting. Anywayyys...

I just started playing LOTRO and its basically fantastic. Haha! WOW was fun but now I can play for free which makes everything better. :P I found this place thanks to the awesome powers of google. What would we do without google?!

Right now I have a Level 14 Elf Guardian on the Gladden server but from what I have been reading that one that starts with an "E" is the place to be. So, I will very shortly be creating a character there. Haha!

I am excited that I will have other people to play with! And they will be good people too. Yay! :)

<3

Sadly, there are not many active players currently playing Lotro. I have played through most of the content, and can't remember the last time I logged in... ( just when free to play came out I think) Nikkala still plays a bit, but I think she is spending most of her time with The Old republic.

I might add... that YES, this is the best LDS gaming community in the world. ( I am biased... what ya gonna do about it)

Yes, everyone is right--this is an awesome community and alas isn't all that active in LOTRO right now, but Jandar still plays there and we can direct you to some good guilds options I hope. :)