Sign in to follow this  
Nikkala

I'll Be Out For A While

My time card has run out and I have hardly had any time to play since school got out (guess having five kids at home will do that, huh?). The rest of the summer looks no less busy so I think I'll save my remaining time card until school starts back up. I did want to say that I really enjoyed playing with all of you, on both sides; I know I spent a bit more time on the alliance side but I would have loved to spend more on horde too and I intend to do so when I get back. People razz on WoW for some reason but you know, I think they've done a really good job with it and I enjoyed seeing all of the changes Cataclysm brought. Thanks so much to everyone and especially those who organized and supported events.

Agreed, it was good having you here. Speaking of which, I may be taking a break as well. My paid time ends in just over a week, and I'm not sure if I'm going to renew it right away. WoW is fun, but I'm getting a bit burned out right now (I've been playing on and off since it came out). Right now, I'm getting bored pretty fast when we don't have a guild event going on, and it's been a few weeks since I've seen anything happening in the guild. I might end up renewing it anyway, or I may play some more Guild Wars and some F2P games like LotRO or EQ2X again. Might even try some other games I haven't tried in a while. Either way, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep playing WoW this summer.