Fitzroy

Greetings And Salutations!

Hello all!

I was recently introduced to MoB when Li sent me an invite to the guild through the SWTOR website. I had created a guild called Army of Helaman, and must have gotten his attention. I've since applied to the MoB guild on SWTOR.

I currently play WoW on the Bronzebeard server (Alliance), but have been playing since launch. Before that my MMORPG experience was with Eve Online, Dark Age of Camelot, Guild Wars, and Everquest. As you can see I've been playing MMORPGs for many years.

I'm really excited about SWTOR and planning on playing full-time when it launches. I've kind of gotten bored with WoW, and although Cataclysm was awesome I will probably quit WoW when SWTOR launches.

I am a lifetime member of the church and I currently reside in Huntsville, AL. I am married with 4 children. My wife and my children play WoW as well!

Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

Awesome, welcome! Li is my hubby. We've been playing WoW off and on for the last few years. He's anxiously awaiting the release of SWTOR and I'm happy to come along. lol

Hey! I'm so glad you've come by.

We are super excited for SWTOR around here, and I check the official website everyday. I expect it to be big, and to have plenty of people here come and join us. You and your family will find this community to be very friendly, both socially and in respects to LDS standards. Keep in touch here on the forums and once we get rolling at the end of this year, we'll all be hangin together blowing up the Sith. Thanks for responding! Again, feel free to invite your family and friends to join us, both in the SWTOR guild and here on our website.

Welcome!

Li

Hello all!

I was recently introduced to MoB when Li sent me an invite to the guild through the SWTOR website. I had created a guild called Army of Helaman, and must have gotten his attention. I've since applied to the MoB guild on SWTOR.

I currently play WoW on the Bronzebeard server (Alliance), but have been playing since launch. Before that my MMORPG experience was with Eve Online, Dark Age of Camelot, Guild Wars, and Everquest. As you can see I've been playing MMORPGs for many years.

I'm really excited about SWTOR and planning on playing full-time when it launches. I've kind of gotten bored with WoW, and although Cataclysm was awesome I will probably quit WoW when SWTOR launches.

I am a lifetime member of the church and I currently reside in Huntsville, AL. I am married with 4 children. My wife and my children play WoW as well!

Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

Welcome, I'm the local Star Trek Online fan, look forward to seeing you in the forums.

So glad to have you with us, and thanks to Li for contacting you! I too am looking forward to SWTOR and hope it is great--although I'm not sure how much time I will have to play it.

Yeah my friends and I always create a guild on every server we play on, usually named Army of Helaman. We have always tried to have a high standards guild as well. I'm glad Li found me and invited me to MoB. I enjoy being in an active, friendly guild; so I'm excited to get in a start playing with you when SWTOR comes out!