Sign in to follow this  
Jacobo

Horde Guild

Folks, are we dying a slow death? Rarely is anyone posting these days, and our in-game activity seems to have declined greatly. I know we all have our priorities and family, callings, and work come first, but things have seemed to go downhill fast!

Having said that, I was wondering if any horde members had been running instances/raids with other guilds and gotten to know some people there. Do you think there is any chance that some of us others could hit them up to run with them too? I know a couple of years ago we had formed an alliance with another guild and I'm not sure what exactly happened with that. I'm not saying we need to do that again, but since our activity has seemed to decline, I was wondering about possibilities for those who may have become a little frustrated. My main was once a part of the ImpishOnes who are hard-core raiders (and very good at it). I joined them as our guild, at that time, was not nearly ready for raiding as we did not have the high-level toons needed to raid.

So if you know of any guild make a post. Let's get moving!

For the Horde!!

This seems to be a trend with the Horde guild. I'd suggest that the guild is more like a phoenix. Seeming at the end of it's life cycle, at some point it will renew itself, being full of life once again. Li and I are taking a break, obviously.

This seems to be a trend with the Horde guild. I'd suggest that the guild is more like a phoenix. Seeming at the end of it's life cycle, at some point it will renew itself, being full of life once again. Li and I are taking a break, obviously.

Totally agree with Maven. Its not so much dying as taking a break. We'll be back. :)

At one point we were running with people from True Blood, but I don't know their current status, or if any of the people we ran with are even still in that guild.

Yes, don't panic. What really kills guilds is wandering off when people are taking time off from the game. When 4.2 comes out, which is next week, you'll see a lot of pugs for the current raid content as a nerf is coming with the patch. This can keep you busy while others are getting recharged.

:)

Thanks for your thoughts. It's not so much panic mode. I've been with the horde guild pretty much from it's beginnings when there were only a handful of people and most were still playing GW most of the time. I've seen it moving and slowing time and again. I guess, for me, it's that I had to take a year off from WoW due to a very demanding calling and then getting excited to be able to play again only to find that things were slowing down with the guild. That is all.

Again, thanks for your thoughts! :)

I love this guild and will be back, it just slowed down and my arena partner went into WoW hibernation about the same time my workload exploded.

I'll be back to mooch free titles and gear like I always do. Last year the guild was in about the same shape and everything really gelled through the Fall, that will happen again.

Lok'tar (in a little while)

I love this guild and will be back, it just slowed down and my arena partner went into WoW hibernation about the same time my workload exploded.

I'll be back to mooch free titles and gear like I always do. Last year the guild was in about the same shape and everything really gelled through the Fall, that will happen again.

Lok'tar (in a little while)

Hmmm your arena partner sounds a lot like my arena partner. ;)

Will not be back for 4.2. Not sure when exactly, we'll probably make a late summer/early fall return.

Thanks for ruining gaming this summer :(