Sign in to follow this  
tdh11

Greetings From Longtime Wower

Introducing myself:

I have been playing WoW for 5 1/2 years and finally got sick of not playing with like minded people.

I have 3 85s and 4 other 80+ all on Lightbringer but might transfer some over. I only play Horde and do prefer PvP to PvE.

My current toons on Kael'thas: Tender 56 DK, Teancum 6 Rogue. Looking forward to Green Chat that I don't have to worry about my daughters reading

Good thing you play horde and not the silly gnome plaugued alliance ;)

I love pvp as well, hunters aren't doing so hot right now in arenas but I still love it. My main is Brocksley. See ya around!

Glad to see you're For the Horde too! :D

My main is Jacobo and a hunter like Brock. The last time I did PvP with any interest was during BC, but it would be great to have you with us! I know what you mean about "like-minded" people. When I joined the MoB in 2006, I transferred my main over from Gilneas after 1 day of playing here.

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome! I know what you mean about the green chat, or even worse, the voice chat; I have five kids myself, ages 2 to 11. I tend to jump from game to game so I'm relatively green at WoW (just got my first DK) and I play a bit more on the Alliance side than Horde but both guilds are awesome; you really can't go wrong with our group!

On a side note, I tried out the dungeon finder for the first time today and that's got to be one of the best inventions since sliced bread! Great fun.