Sign in to follow this  
wildrose

Hi! Can I say how excited I am to see this site! I have had a very rough year and had to drop my WOW for 8 months!!! But things are looking up my husband has applied for his SS disablity. I work full time at a ski resort as a accounting manager. I love this game my older sister turned me on to it. She is also LDS.....my nieces and nephews play etc. I have a toon called Wildrose for Alliance and my horde whom I love to play is Loirana she is a level 80 mage...I play on Muriden usually but have a few other toons sprinkled around lol. I am a grandmother and yes they think it is funny that Gramma plays games LOL LOL......

Other than church I am not very social so this is a good outlet for me. I stay in sometimes because I have Fibromyalgia and a myriad of other things......Soooooo this makes it nice. I can be in and still have social. It is funny becuase I have been able to bear my testimony in here....which was weird....a young boy who suffers from depression alot....after we became friends and I shared my beliefs with him he really had such a different attitude! He didn't know about God, Jesus etc.

I really have missed all of my friends in this game and I look forward to getting back on line this next month! :D

Oh yes I am from North Idaho

Hi! Can I say how excited I am to see this site! I have had a very rough year and had to drop my WOW for 8 months!!! But things are looking up my husband has applied for his SS disablity. I work full time at a ski resort as a accounting manager. I love this game my older sister turned me on to it. She is also LDS.....my nieces and nephews play etc. I have a toon called Wildrose for Alliance and my horde whom I love to play is Loirana she is a level 80 mage...I play on Muriden usually but have a few other toons sprinkled around lol. I am a grandmother and yes they think it is funny that Gramma plays games LOL LOL......

Other than church I am not very social so this is a good outlet for me. I stay in sometimes because I have Fibromyalgia and a myriad of other things......Soooooo this makes it nice. I can be in and still have social. It is funny becuase I have been able to bear my testimony in here....which was weird....a young boy who suffers from depression alot....after we became friends and I shared my beliefs with him he really had such a different attitude! He didn't know about God, Jesus etc.

I really have missed all of my friends in this game and I look forward to getting back on line this next month! :D

Welcome to our little community. Here, you will find people from all over the world and from various walks of games. Our two WoW guilds are both named Latter Deis Sanctus. One is located on the Kael'thas server (Horde) and the other is located on Vek'nilash (Alliance). Some may find that we are not as active as they prefer, but we tend to put family, church and life in general, first. If you choose to check us out and make a little character on either/or both servers, just let us know so we can keep a look out for you. If you choose not, that is okay. Being in one of the MoB's WoW guild is not a requirement to being a part of this community.

Krystalyne

Welcome to our little community. Here, you will find people from all over the world and from various walks of games. Our two WoW guilds are both named Latter Deis Sanctus. One is located on the Kael'thas server (Horde) and the other is located on Vek'nilash (Alliance). Some may find that we are not as active as they prefer, but we tend to put family, church and life in general, first. If you choose to check us out and make a little character on either/or both servers, just let us know so we can keep a look out for you. If you choose not, that is okay. Being in one of the MoB's WoW guild is not a requirement to being a part of this community.

Well stated Krystalyne and WELCOME Wildrose!!

Well stated Krystalyne and WELCOME Wildrose!!

We hope you enjoy your time here. We strive to have a wholesome environment where you can enjoy chatting about your gaming experiences and coordinate your efforts. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Welcome Wildrose! I'm currently taking a break from WoW, but enjoyed my time with the Horde crew.

Does this mean another baby is on the way Maven? :P