Sign in to follow this  
lizzystclair

Time To Get Our Dungeon On Vekkies :)

Hey ya'll,

Just wanted to remind you that Eldryth has organized a dungeon run for tonight at 8! Hope to see you there!

We had a great time running some lower stuff with Alterboy last night. We'll be doing that next Thursday also.

Happy Questing :)

Lizzy

Thank you, Alterboy, that was great fun!

Hey ya'll,

Just wanted to remind you that Eldryth has organized a dungeon run for tonight at 8! Hope to see you there!

We had a great time running some lower stuff with Alterboy last night. We'll be doing that next Thursday also.

Happy Questing :)

Lizzy

Actually, it's going to be at 9:00 server time (which is 8:00 Mountain, if you were talking about that). The past few times, it was at 8 server time, but I'm doing this later now because it was a bit early for people in MST/PST. We need more participation, so please sign up! I'm going to continue trying to organize runs at least until TOR comes out.

Thanks to everyone who showed up! We were able to finish the Classic Dungeons Guild Achievements, and do a run in Lost City of the Tol'Vir. If you didn't come this week, I'm going to keep putting these runs together at the same time each week, so please sign up!

Just wanted to remind you that we are getting together to kill stuff tonight!! I think it's 9pm :) I won't be able to make it tonight, my brother and his wife had their baby so I'm off to Lubbock to meet my new niece!! Man I wish I could play on the road, it's a long drive.

Anyway...may your night be filled with epic loot!!!

lizzy

Well, not enough people made it on Friday to do the dungeon runs, but I have been seeing more people on at other times. I'm considering scheduling some more times during the week, although it would have to be earlier because I have to get up early for classes Mon-Fri. Would anyone be interested in this, and what times would you prefer?

Edited by Eldryth

so i have tried to get a new alliance toon in the guild but when i posted here, i think it got overlooked, so again, the toon is fengrey i would look for other prople on but i dont know the names, let me know :)

so i have tried to get a new alliance toon in the guild but when i posted here, i think it got overlooked, so again, the toon is fengrey i would look for other prople on but i dont know the names, let me know :)

I saw it, but I haven't seen you on. If you log on during the dungeon night (9:00 server time on Friday), I'll make sure to send you an invite. If not, you'll have to hope you can catch an officer online. I'm usually on Eldryth or Hadoran, but any of the Alliance characters in my signature would work (I think all of them are listed there).

Tonight is lower level dungeon run night too; might be a good time to find people online. (I might be late tonight but I am planning on coming--although I can't invite.)

I saw it, but I haven't seen you on. If you log on during the dungeon night (9:00 server time on Friday), I'll make sure to send you an invite. If not, you'll have to hope you can catch an officer online. I'm usually on Eldryth or Hadoran, but any of the Alliance characters in my signature would work (I think all of them are listed there).

Tonight is lower level dungeon run night too; might be a good time to find people online. (I might be late tonight but I am planning on coming--although I can't invite.)

Unless I'm mistaken, the lower level dungeon night was cancelled this week because AB can't make it, unless someone else wants to run it.

I will run the lower level dungeon. I was planning on doing it around 9pm. Hope to see you guys :)

Oh, good, I didn't see it on the calendar. I'll probably log on using one of my low level characters, assuming the login issues are resolved by then.

they say there are issues loging in but i havent had any

It must have been resolved by the time you tried. Earlier, I wasn't able to access my character list, but it's working fine for me now.

Just a heads up- I'm going to be driving home for my summer break tomorrow, and probably won't be back in time for Dungeon Night. If I do make it, I'll be on, but if not, someone else will have to volunteer to lead this week if you still want to run dungeons.

Hey ya'll,

Just wanted to remind you that Eldryth has organized a dungeon run for tonight at 9! Hope to see you there!

Had some fun watching Justy and Wispering kill stuff for us last night! If you ever want a lower level run for an alt, just let us know.

:)

Happy Questing

Lizzy

What levels are you guys running through on the dungeons, I am rather new to WOW and my highest is around 60.

Depending on the day, they run low level and high level dungeons. I believe Lizzy, Nik, or Eldryth post them in the Calendar.