Blink

Minecraft

Found wildfire so I stopped the server I downloaded mcedit, but have things I need to do. I will bring the server back up once I get it fixed. Sorry guys.

ummmmmmm........... wildfire huh? wonder how that got started........ ok ok i did it! i was clearing forest the fast way and it just kept going.......

my bad

Well for some reason I can't harvest the tree blocks...is that a problem with everyone or am i just so stupid that I can't get it?

the server was giving me alot of trouble last night and now it is fine, so try again now

Well after two days of working from 7:30 pm to 6:30 am with about four hours of sleep between the two I finally crashed today and just barely woke up like twenty minutes ago so I did not get a chance to get back on the computer to play :( tomorrow maybe

Also ethan no idea if there is a way but we should try and make an angel moroni for the temple

Edited by Jenko

Well after two days of working from 7:30 pm to 6:30 am with about four hours of sleep between the two I finally crashed today and just barely woke up like twenty minutes ago so I did not get a chance to get back on the computer to play :( tomorrow maybe

Also ethan no idea if there is a way but we should try and make an angel moroni for the temple

yea, i am going to do it but i need to go into the nether to get glowstone. not sure if im going to make the angel with glowstone but i need alot of it for lighting inside the temple. angel will be the last thing to put on the temple.

ok so the only way I could figure out how to get to the Nether is turning on hell mode. This will put you in the nether the moment you log in. I will set it up before I leave for work (1:30 pm mountian) and turn it off when I get home. If you need it longer let me know. Don't worry this will not distroy our current world.

I know its kind of sucks. Well I got a stack and a half of glowstone dust. If you need more let me know.

Edit: with what I grabed could make 7 glowstons

Edited by theAMAZINGjackal

thats a nice start to the glow stone, lets see i think i will need about a stack of glowstone blocks, lol i have big plans for them. then i will need gold for the angel. i also will not be on again until after monday. we are with the in-laws right now and dont have any time to play.

I will be going back into the Nether today, also Jenko try deleting your bin inside your .minecraft folder (if using type %appdata% in your search under start) that should fix it. You will need to reinstall any addons. I would try reinstalling them one at a time.

yea, i enjoyed the server, but it was uber laggy and buggy, i know its still in beta and it will be better once it comes out. i will play again i think when the full game is released